~ Chapter 17 ~

At the end of the rainbow 🌈

3rd POV

Sua was the happiest woman on planet earth to wake up to see Siyeon’s loving gaze trained on her.

“Good morning Bora,” Siyeon murmured softly, kissing her forehead sweetly. 

Sua smiled sleepily, curling into her. She hadn’t realised how much such simple greetings meant to her. 

Yawning, she greeted Siyeon back and stretched her arms up in the air. Siyeon poked her armpits playfully. Sua’s jaws snapped to give her a love bite as punishment.

“Haha~ your hands are so small compared to mine.” Siyeon commented after laying her palm against Sua’s.

Sua is surprised as well. “Ehhh?? How is mine so small…” She pressed her palm against Siyeon’s properly.

Siyeon giggled, “It’s cute.” She consumed Sua’s now balled-up fist with her own hand, laughing teasingly.

“Well, at least I can cook with these hands, unlike someone I know.” Sua huffed, turning around in annoyance.

“Yes you can cook very well,” Siyeon hugged her apologetically, running her hands through her hair. “Bora?”

Sua only reciprocated when Siyeon peppered kisses all over her face. “What time are you leaving me today?” She questioned dryly.

Siyeon stifled a whimper. “Eonnie…don’t say things like that…” She buried her face into her neck.

“I was kidding…” Sua kissed her hair. “I have to go to work too Sing.” She smiled sadly.

Siyeon groaned. She just wanted an infinite amount of time with Sua.

After a hearty breakfast that Sua had whipped up, they both dress up to get to work. Sua wore the dress that Siyeon had picked out for her the day she had her appointment. Siyeon noticed that.

“You look so beautiful~” Siyeon grabbed her hand to twirl her around, the dress swishing.

Sua giggled, twirling readily. “Thank you, I feel good in it too.”

“That’s what matters.” Siyeon smoothly pulled her in for a hug, smiling.

In the car, Siyeon drives slowly so that they can savour the morning, holding Sua’s hand tightly. 

“Apart from Minji, is there anyone else you're close to in the company?” Sua questioned.

Siyeon briefly glanced over at her. “Hmm…not really? The team managers and employees are simply my colleagues, so are the supervisors…” She trailed off thinking of Handong.

“So are the supervisors…?” Sua brought her back to the present.

“We have a supervisor named Handong, she’s Chinese and has 4 years under her belt. What’s interesting is that when the company struggled those years ago she devoted herself greatly.” She explained.

Sua nodded understandingly. “Was she there when the company first started?”

“Yeah, many left during that time to rivals that started off better. She is one of our most loyal employees. JiU and I respect her and everyone as much as we expect to be respected.” She humbly continued.

“Ooh~” Sua was touched after hearing her words. “She sounds like a nice girl.”

“She is…yet professional. It’s a little sad that she doesn’t have family here, she’s homesick at times.” Siyeon sympathised; Handong rarely travelled abroad, let alone to her hometown in China.  

Sua pouted, able to imagine how it felt. “I hope she’s well.”

With the library in sight, Siyeon slows down to briefly park at the side of the road. 

“Have a good day at work eonnie~” Siyeon sweetly greeted her goodbye.

Sua kissed her lovingly. “Have a good day too Singsing~ I’ll miss you.” 

Siyeon puckered her lips again, heart whimpering at the idea of her leaving. “Don’t go~”

“I have to go~” Sua replied hesitantly, waving at her sadly.

Siyeon blew her kisses till she disappeared into the entrance. With a lovesick chuckle, she drives ahead into the company’s parking lot.

:

The morning hours flew by and during lunchtime, Sua found herself trapped in a police-like interrogation.

“Guys? Everything good?” She mumbled between bites of her bento, afraid to see Hongseok, Seulgi and the kids starting to surround her.

She did not expect the sudden wave of dialogue to crash onto her.

“Eonnie! You don't reply to us anymore!”
“Eonnie never left me on read for more than four hours!”
“Queen, you know I love you, but how dare you miss our bestie’s night?”
“She didn't give me a hug the last time!”
“Sua-eonnie doesn't love us anymore - WAAHHH↘️↘️!”
“We’re so disappointed, Bora…”

Sua was horrified, but Geonwoo’s words made her feel better.

“I’m happy to see you in love Sua-noona.” He walked around the others to give her a warm hug.

Somehow, tears sprung into her eyes. Geonwoo was not the type to express himself openly, especially when it came to more emotional topics. To hear him say such things made her proud and touched.

“Thank you Geonwoo…” She ruffles his hair. “You’re always by my side.” She beamed at him.

Geonwoo smiled back at her, and stood up to his full height. 

“I know Sua-noona has gotten carried away these days, but she deserves all the love she’s getting. Noona will soon be going off for maternity leave! Let’s let her live happily, and not feel pressured to love us constantly.”

The library employees only blinked.

“Geonwoo, man, older women would be into you.” Hongseok nodded in approval.

“Hongie!” Seulgi nudged his ribcage. “He’s too young to hear that!”

“Sorry eonnie, we just miss you very much…” The girls apologised in unison, hugging her from all sides.

“Aww…girls, I’m sorry too.” Sua leaned into them, patting their heads. 

“Really? Sorry for your girlfriend’s face o-” Seulgi slapped a hand over Hongseok's mouth before he could finish his sentence.

His words made her blush. 

“Hongseok-oppa is just jealous.” Yeri rolled her eyes. “He got rejected again right?” She nudged Winter.

The girl nodded. “He tried to entice his date with his PS5.”

“Pfft as if that guy can play anything.” Hyejoo cracked her knuckles. “I’ve destroyed him plenty of times on FIFA.”

“I’ll get you back one day Hyejoo!” Hongseok yelped back, head swiftly poking into the room, before being thrown out again. 

Sua chuckled heartily. It felt great to be surrounded by their banter. Something that she always looked forward to at work, in the hopes that it never went out-of-hand.

“How’s your girlfriend…?” Yeri turned the table to Sua, Winter’s and Hyejoo curious gazes making her feel small.

“She’s doing well, thanks for asking.” Sua curtly replied.

“Eonnie! Tell us more!” Winter exclaimed in a whiny tone. 

Sua sighed. “Look, she’s coming to help out on Saturday. No questions about her until then, okay?”

“Eeeeeek!! We’re going to meet her!!” The girls squealed then walked off, immediately chatting away about their expectations of meeting Siyeon and the questions they were to ask her.

Sua shook her head, catching sight of Boss Jonghyun hovering at the corner of the room, acting indifferent to the situation. Though Sua knew deep down he cared for all of them like his own children.

“How’s your condition Sua? From what I’ve heard your heart is in quite active shape these days.” He settled down next to her with a fatherly smile.

Sua hid an embarrassed smile. “So you’ve heard…I’m feeling good, ready to meet this little one.” She patted her stomach. 

Jonghyun smiles. “I remember the time my wife was going to give birth. I was very nervous yet excited. I couldn't wait to see our baby girl. It is the most precious day of my life.” He reminisces with a faraway look in his eyes.

As much as Sua wanted to be assured, she was unsure of whether or not she could approach the life of parenthood with Siyeon. There would be drastic changes and she hasn't known Siyeon long enough to be confident that she’d want to build a family together. 

“How long have you two been together?” Jonghyun asked her, concerned after seeing a lack of reaction to his sentimental words. It was unlike her.

“We’ve officially been together for…two weeks?” She sheepishly replied.

Jonghyun reacted in the way he usually didn’t, expressing a huge gasp. “Two weeks?? Kids these days…” He shook his head in disbelief.

Sua giggled. “We really really like each other…I myself see the upcoming obstacle of my baby’s birth as the transition to love.” She became serious.

“I understand, you are in quite the critical stage of your life. If she decides to commit to you, and vice versa, the love will be unconditional. Especially with the little angel. Are you sure of that commitment despite the short time spent together?” Jonghyun questioned.

“I have hope, I do,” Sua recalled their dates, and Siyeon’s endless efforts to be by her side. “I just don’t know if she’s ready. She’s also in a critical stage of her own life, now making the most of the company’s advances in the industry…I’m scared to take that away.” Sua’s brows furrowed worriedly.

“That is something to consider, I agree…you’re how far along?’’ Jonghyun questioned.

“Just under 4 months left, I presume.” Sua couldn’t believe the words that flew out of . Time was flying by so fast.

Jonghyun nodded slowly. “If she’s willing to plan a future with you, hold on to her. But you have to set it on the table. Don’t keep it in and hope.” He advised.

Sua sighed. She was happy in a relationship with Siyeon, but knew she would be even happier to have her raise her child with her. “I know.”

“I trust that you have the ability to make it work. You’re one of the strongest women I know Sua, I just know that my wife would have loved you.” He placed a comforting hand on her shoulder. “And I promise this, if you ever, ever need help, physical, mental, financial, the library is a place you can fall back on. We are the people who you can reach out to. Understood?”

Sua saluted his words, feeling lighter from his words of wisdom and he really felt like a father figure to her at the moment. “I will keep you updated.” She didn’t have to say thank you to express her gratitude.

[Siyeon’s side]

Similar concerns and thoughts hovered around Siyeon’s mind as she sat in the lunchroom with JiU, trying to enjoy the luxurious variety of sushi. Why it was occupying her mind so intensely made her wonder if it was a topic they would have to address soon. 

“Si, don’t worry,” JiU munched on fresh tuna. “Things will be fine.” The food ASMR was obnoxious to Siyeon’s ears.

“No JiU, it’s not fine!” She exploded out of her seat, exclaiming with exasperation. The question twirled around her head like a tornado. Nothing stopped her from spewing them out. “Would she move in? Or I do? I would have to learn to be a parent! We haven’t even exchanged a single ‘I love you’ and we’re about to commit to parenthood? Would we have to start planning now? How would I split my time with work??” She slumped back into her chair. “Am I even good enough for her?’’

JiU gurgled with water. “I can help you with the work part. We can always manage your workload while you figure out your future with Bora...” She replied apathetically.

Siyeon rested her head on the table with a deep sigh. Of course JiU couldn’t help her outside of work. What was she thinking? 

Knocks were heard.

They both knew it was Handong, she was the only one allowed to that floor. 

JiU welcomed her in and Siyeon glanced at her as she set the files down.

“Have you happened to hear our conversation?” Her voice held desperation. At that point she just needed someone to talk to. 

Handong was honest. “I apologise, yes. I had just picked up these files and happened to be nearby.”

JiU pulled a chair out for her. “You haven’t eaten yet? Eat up Dong…” She grabbed a pair of clean chopsticks from the takeout bag. 

“I’m fi-” Handong began but quickly sat down upon receiving their strict gazes. “Thank you.”

Siyeon doesn’t beat around the bush, despite feeling a little sorry to suddenly reveal her personal life in an instance. However, Handong is aware of her relationship with Sua. She decided that it wasn’t that bad…Handong was someone she trusted.

Siyeon then asks for her opinion about her situation and Handong gives it a second. 

“Firstly, honestly, any thoughts about the future, be free to share because that’s the way to move forward.” She swallowed a roll of maki in no time. “The sooner the better as well. This will need decent effort from both sides.”

“And financial planning is important because raising a child costs an arm and a leg, whether it’s worth its price is up to you to decide.” She slipped some humour in after reading Siyeon’s serious face, it was more serious than she had ever seen her before. “Establishing a good environment for the baby is also essential…but I doubt that the baby’s parents are incapable.” She grinned assuringly. 

Siyeon breathed a sigh of relief. 

“Lastly, commitment, will and unconditional love. If you love each other and you’re sure of sticking together through the downs and celebrating the ups, anything can be done. Even if you travel or if there’s unbalance; you’ll be happy, life may not be perfect, but you’ll be happy.” Handong brought up a point important to her work, but an even more important point to her morals.

Siyeon had to shake her hand in appreciation, then turned to JiU with a look of expectancy. “See? This is how you talk to people JiU.”

The CEO shrugged. “I meant to say that too, but just summed it up in one sentence.” 

Siyeon processed Handong’s words mentally, hands now itching to make a list of all the potential discussions and things that they would share or talk about. She glanced back at JiU then at Handong, who was staring right at her.

“What is it?” 

Handong shook her head, avoiding eye contact swiftly.

“Say it Dong, I don’t bite.” Siyeon chuckled. 

“How long have you two been dating?” Handong bit her inner cheek.

Siyeon cleared . “Two…weeks.” She sheepishly replies.

Handong’s eyes widened while JiU whistled extra long.

“Damn Si, let me know when’s the baby shower. I need to prepare some helpful gifts.” She types away on her phone.

“Eonnie,” Handong began calmly. “You love her don’t you?” 

“With my whole heart and being.” Siyeon held her heart.

“Then don’t be afraid to approach her on this matter. Be sure to constantly assure her of your presence, in the sense that you will stay by her side no matter what. As much as I dislike saying this, she is in a more sensitive position and she needs you to show her that you will give your 200% to the relationship and possibly be a parent to her child. Be open, state your opinions clearly, any boundaries that need to be set if you’re uncomfortable, set them. As much as you two will are a couple, you are still individuals.’’ Handong expertly elaborated.

Siyeon and JiU blinked at her in surprise, taken aback at how the words so smoothly spilled out.

“What…Handong, are you secretly working as a couple’s therapist?” JiU was bewildered. 

Handong waved a hand in the air in slight embarrassment. “No no no…I am…” She sighed quietly. “I’m in a relationship too and we often talk about relationships cases or scenarios.’’ She admitted.
“Ah sorry Dong, we didn’t mean to pressure you to say something about your personal life.” Siyeon picked up on the sigh. “But seriously, your words are very helpful to me right now.” She didn’t hesitate to compliment.

“It’s my pleasure to be of help.” Handong bowed her head formally.

JiU yawned. “When is SeoulFind having the conference?’’ She propped her legs on the table.

“Next week, in Gangnam, Seoul.” Siyeon replied flatly. 

“Yeah yeah…” JiU waved off the choice of location. If there was one place she hated to do business the most, it was Gangnam. “Transport?”

“The driver will be there at 9. I’ll be there before you, at 8.” Siyeon finished her Americano.

"Okay,” JiU wore her blazer. “Handong? Get me files on Griesemann Gruppe, I’m questioning their intentions.’’ She stood up to clean up the empty trays, dumping them into the takeout bags.

“Yes sir.” Handong saluted, not expecting to turn around to be hugged by Siyeon.

“Thanks again.” Her voice was thick with an emotion she couldn’t read. 

“You’re welcome, eonnie.” Handong replied with a hint of concern, but patted her back assuringly.


The couple met back at Siyeon’s place after work, Sua arriving earlier than Siyeon to make dinner. The menu for that day was a hearty beef stew. 

On the drive home, Siyeon’s heart kept beating nervously, slightly afraid of the potential discussion they were going to have, as much as they were necessary. She was sure that it was all moving too fast, but that they are very much expressive to one another. She wasn’t sure if that meant that they would have what it takes to start a family together and raise a child.

Despite all that, her heart clearly stated one thing.

She was ready to commit to this relationship.

With a deep breath, she typed in the passcode and opened the front door. She saw a flash of dark hair before she was engulfed into a hug. 

“Sing! You’re back!” Her voice was muffled by Siyeon’s shoulder because of her shorter height.

Siyeon closed her eyes and hugged her black, kissing her hair multiple times, as a way to calm herself down. She didn’t want to let go of her. 

Sua was wondering why Siyeon felt a little limp against her, maybe she was tired, she concluded. 

Once seated at the table, Siyeon asks Sua a question she had thought of earlier.

“Eonnie, why do you like me?” 

“Because you’re hot in a suit.” Sua gave her a dreamy look.

Siyeon laughed heartily. She liked the answer. “Really?”

Sua smirked at her reaction. “Yes, but of course, you’re also very genuine and I feel that you’re someone I can trust, someone I can rely on.’’ She got serious. “You asked for my dietary preferences when we first met - I don’t know any stranger more considerate than that.”

Siyeon had wanted to hear that, feeling her heart nearly burst. “I want to be that someone for you eonnie.” She expressed honestly.

“I could tell.” Sua recalled her meeting with Doctor Chae, her words making sense in her head. “I want to be that someone for you too.” 

Siyeon smiles softly at her. “The feeling’s mutual then?”

“Yup.” Sua chewed thoroughly, savouring the meat.

“Eonnie,” Siyeon scooped more food into , “We need to talk.” She swallowed the nervousness down with the spice.

Sua nodded in agreement. “We do. Let’s finish eating first?” Her tone was polite, but Siyeon sensed a hint of nervousness in it too.

“Okay.”

Cuddling on the couch seemed to have eased them into the topic, Siyeon initiating it subtly.

“Eonnie, I know we’ve been dating for a short while but, honestly speaking, I had already planned our future out the moment you kissed my cheek in the car.”

“HAHAHA that’s adorable.” Sua held her face in her hands. 

Siyeon then got more serious, “With that said, I do want to help you as much as possible in your pregnancy and be by your side when you need me.” She took her hands in her own. “Like a real partner.”

Sua felt her heart skip a beat. She smiled softly, “Singnie, I see how much you devote yourself into work, I - I guess I’m scared to be an obstacle in the stable life you have.” 

Siyeon took a moment to consider her words. That was the truth. Commitment to a relationship - let alone a pregnant partner is going to be a drastic change to her life. Was she ready to commit?

“I understand, but I want to be there for you no matter what.” Siyeon said from the heart, wanting to make that point clear. .

Sua could see it. “I want to be there for you too, but it’s not going to be smooth at the start, since we don’t exactly share the same schedule of lifestyle.” Sua gave her a sad smile. “I don’t think I can stand one day without you Sing.”

Siyeon whimpered into her hands. Sua kissed her hair assuringly, “I can’t stand one minute without you eonnie.”

“You like me that much?” Sua grinned to the point of laughter. “That gives me butterflies.”

‘’I’m glad,” She lifted her head up. “But I have to accept the truth that I can’t be there for you as much as I want to be while maintaining the same commitment and efforts to work.”

Sua nods in agreement, “But it honestly won’t be that bad, unless you…” She trailed off.

“Unless I what?’’

“Travel overseas.”

Siyeon swallowed the tough pill. “Yeah…those plans are in progress…”

Sua squeezed her eyes shut. “Nooooo……” 

Siyeon laughed lightly. “Eonnie, can I take you with me?”

Sua’s eyes shot wide open. “You’re kidding!”

Siyeon shook her head. “You’re my girlfriend. I can do that for you. Additionally, you’re JiU’s friend and there’s no way she’ll say no.” 

Sua was so happy she leaned forward to crash onto her lips for a kiss. 

A taken aback, Siyeon tried to stabilise them both, replying to Sua’s eager lips on hers. 

“Eonnie~” Siyeon caressed her cheek. “You’re too aggressive.”

Sua narrowed her eyes. “Just wait till this baby is out of me and you’ll see some real aggression.”

Siyeon yelped slightly in fear. Whatever she said, she sure sounded like she meant it. 

“But Bora, we really need to plan things out, starting from your due date, preparing baby supplies, her crib, the financial aspects, the living situation…these are all things to consider.” Siyeon pleaded.

Sua groaned. She guessed she simply ached to have fun with Siyeon - even while knowing that doing all that planning last minute was irresponsible and inefficient.

“Ok,” She mumbled quietly, “Since your place is bigger, should I move in?” She tilted her head in question.

A grin formed quickly on Siyeon’s face. “It would be my pleasure.” She kissed her forehead.

Sua leaned into her properly, to snuggle her, longing for her warmth and caresses which Siyeon provided.

“I actually made a post-pregnancy plan to manage as a single mom when I first came here…” Sua began softly, remembering the nights she sat in a run-down apartment when she first came here, eyes red from crying every night. It was a time she didn't like to remember but knew would always be a part of her. “I guess that’s why I don’t feel so rushed. But I’ll show it to you…though some things can be tweaked, since you’re here to help.” She gazed up with a little smile.

Siyeon closed the gap to kiss her gently, twirling her hair between her fingers. “Yes I am.” She slid one hand down to Sua’s belly. “You two are now my everything.” 

Sua hid a squeal. Siyeon always knew what to say. 

“And I’m very excited to meet her…” Siyeon continued happily. “Do you have a name in mind?” She was curious.

Sua shook her head. “I don't know. I have thought about it multiple times but never came up with a name I really liked.” She explained.

Siyeon hummed. “I could help you with that.”

“I would love that.” Sua beamed.

Using Siyeon’s smart TV, they searched for a list of female names. 

“Hyeseo?” 

Siyeon read aloud as Sua requested, wanting to hear how the name would be said.

“No.”

“Hyeonji?” 


“That’s my hometown best friend’s name.” Sua’s mind travelled to messaging her since it’s been a while. 

“Mingyeong?”

“No…not a fan of the names that end with ‘-ng’...” Sua interjected.

‘Well that makes things a little easier.’ Siyeon scrolled down.

“Hyemin?”

“I have a cousin with that name..”

“Haerin?”

“No.’’

“Soyeon?”

“Nah.”

“Sohyeon?”

“Hmm, not bad.”

Siyeon went to search for names like that.

“Doyeon?”

“No…I’d like the ‘h’ in there.”

“Seohyeon?”

“My aunt has that name.”

“Jihyeon?”

“Meh, sounds common.”

“What about Juhyeon?”
Sua took a pause from answering because she noticed that Siyeon would glance at her with hopeful eyes when she said a name. She found her adorable. 

“No.”

Siyeon let out a small but recognisable, exasperated sigh. She sheepishly gazed down at the floor when Sua started laughing at her. 

“I guess I’m picky about the name…” She trailed off upon seeing Siyeon fall into deep concentration. She waited expectantly.

‘C’mon Lee Siyeon think, think, think…’ She urged her brain to churn out more names with the hope of finding a pleasant one.

It didn’t take long for her to be confident about an answer. 

“Eonnie…” Siyeon called for her attention. “What about Gahyeon?’’ She asked with a bright smile.

Sua’s face grew brighter as well. “I love it!” She bounced in her seat, before hugging Siyeon tightly.

“Gahyeon…Kim Gahyeon…Lee Gahyeon…” Siyeon murmured above her head, liking how it all sounded in her ears.

However, Sua thought otherwise. “Lee Gahyeon sounds nicer though.” She replied dreamily.

Siyeon blushed. “Kim Gahyeon is cute too. I’m sure she’ll be one cute baby.” She predicts.

Sua nodded confidently. “I think so too.” She squeals again happily. “Gahyeonie~ I love it~”

The latter grinned down at her enthusiasm. “But Bora, it’s nearing winter, so I would like to get the move done as soon as possible…what do you think?” Siyeon prompted.

Sua nodded briefly. “Good idea. I’m very grateful to have you help me like this Sing…” She snuggled into her chest, wrapping her arms around her neck.

Siyeon propped her up on her lap, letting her tuck her legs in to allow Siyeon to rub her back soothingly. She pressed light kisses all over her head. 

“Of course Bora, it’s because I love you.’’

It felt like time stopped when those words casually flowed out of . 

Siyeon tensed a little, hovering just above Sua’s head, glad yet not glad that she was unable to see Sua’s expression at that moment. She didn’t know why she was scared but she was. Her heart started beating uncontrollably quickly, resting her hands down to the couch. 

Sua’s reply was stuck in . She was a little shocked, not registering how fast they had gone from friends to lovers in such a short time, when it felt like yesterday that they exchanged a ‘I like you’. 

She lifted her head up to cradle Siyeon’s face. The latter couldn’t meet her eyes immediately, shyly bringing them up as Sua continued staring at her. 

“Lee Siyeon, I love you too.”

Suddenly, a tear slipped down Siyeon’s cheek.

Sua’s brows furrow in concern. “Why are you crying Singnie?”

Siyeon sniffled softly. “No I’m just, feeling very content and fulfilled right now it feels like a dream.” She chuckles when Sua lands kisses all over her face. “You know I was never confident about the reactions I would receive from you.” She admitted.

Sua was a little confused. “As in, if I would feel the same way about you?”

Siyeon nodded curtly. “I guess knowing the fact that you’re easy going gave me courage to be more bold in some ways. But I’m always doubting myself.” 

“Hmm…” Sua pondered, “Is there something I could do more to help you with that?” She suggested.

Siyeon wanted to shame her head, but smirked instead.

“Maybe you could kiss me more?”

Sua did not hesitate to kiss her right away. And quite aggressively at that.

Siyeon’s eyes widened shortly before she fully immersed herself into the tempo Sua was setting, clearly the kind that would make the room temperature rise. She had never felt more…captivated. Sua made sure she knew who she was loving. 

“Now that’s…” Siyeon mumbled in a daze. “The power of a baby mama.” 

Sua giggled. “I’ll make sure you’ll feel that power of mine every day.” 

Siyeon loved hearing that. “Should we watch a show before sleeping?”

“Sure! What are you in the mood for?”

Siyeon hid a dirty smile. “Fifty Shades Of Gr-”

“Yah!! It’s too late for that right now!!” Sua protested.

“Don’t worry, I don’t have neighbours.” Siyeon wiggled her eyebrows, enticing the idea by kissing her neck.

Sua turned visibly red. “Sing!”

“I’m kidding…” Siyeon booped their noses together. She then suddenly stood up, and carried Sua in her arms in one swift motion. “Or am I not?”

“Eeek!” Sua squealed between laughter, falling all over in love again with her. 

Some alluring words were whispered into her ears that night, lustful eyes clear to see even with little light. 

Was it going to be a game of temptation or seduction?

 

 

~

Author's note:

Hey everyone! It's been a while, sorry about that. Currently in the process of moving but I'll do my best~