Chapter four

After us

Outdoor Pov

It was past six o'clock and most of the boys were already backstage getting ready for the show.
Jongho was getting his makeup done, San next to him was getting his hair done, he was holding a small camera in his hands and filming the moment while talking with Jongho.
Shortly after, their former manager who had been hired to manage the show burst into the dressing room. He looked from left to right as if he was looking for something or someone.
-Still not here, Hongjoong said, slightly annoyed.
Indeed the show started in a little more than an hour and one person is missing, which annoys the manager to no end.
-I hope that he will arrive at the last moment and will be slapped on the fingers, whispered Mingi in the ear of Yunho.
-Mingi please don't say that, Seonghwa scolded, clearly having heard.
-What? He deserves it, Mingi replied.
Seonghwa didn't say anything more, not wanting to get into another conflict.
Half an hour passed and all the members were ready, or almost ready, as for Wooyoung who was finishing his make-up.
They went on stage in about thirty minutes and Yeosang was still not present.
The manager entered the room, looking for the rapper.
He huffed displeased and said:
-I'll call his manager.
No one in the room spoke a word, the tension was palpable.
The manager went out of the room to make the call, but returned to the room very quickly.
-I get the answering machine, I really hope he doesn't stand us up.
Deep down the others were hoping Yeosang wouldn't show up, they don't really want to see him again.
A loud noise was heard in the corridor and the manager hurried to see what was the cause.
-Ah, there you are! exclaimed the manager
-I'm really sorry, we had a problem with the vehicle, said a deep voice that made the members stiffen. From where they were they couldn't see the owner of that deep voice. But they didn't need to see him to know who he was.
-We've got thirty minutes to get you ready, so let's hurry, said their former manager.
A staff member arrived in the dressing room and quickly invited the others to the stage to start setting up.
They could only catch a glimpse of Yeosang before they went on stage, but he could tell that he had changed.
On his side, Yeosang was quickly pushed inside the dressing room to get his makeup and hair done, the staff members were crowding around him trying to do the maximum in a short time.
Yeosang waited for his stage outfit to be brought to him but his former manager told him that there was no outfit and that he would have to wear his current outfit. He then looked himself up and down and analyzed his outfit, the rapper was wearing a black oversized sweatshirt, a black cargo shirt and Jordans. He wore his silver cross around his neck that he never took off. He seemed quite happy with his outfit. He was quickly given a microphone before being pushed on stage.
Several staff members were on stage making final adjustments before the live broadcast.
Someone started counting down from ten.
The members quickly left the stage, coming to stand in single file to prepare their entrance.
The man counted down:
-Five, four, three, two, one!
The lights went down and the credits began.

POV Yeosang

The show had started, all the members were in front of me preparing their entrance, I don't even know if they had really noticed me, everything happened too quickly.
I heard the presenter talking and introducing tonight's show and the program.
My heart was pounding, I was anxious about how the evening would go.
She began to call the others:
-First, I thank you for welcoming the one who has been a faithful captain for these seven long years, a round of applause for Kim Hongjoong!
He entered the stage and pre-recorded applause was heard.
-Secondly, we will welcome a man who for the past six months has been shaking the fashion world, he is the one that everyone wants to see wearing their creation, the great and unique Park Seonghwa!
Seonghwa went on stage and the process was the same as Hongjoong.
-Thirdly, in a few seconds, a person whose voice is a dream for young and old, known to be one of the best vocalist of his generation, please welcome Choi Jongho!
He went on stage.
-You have all been waiting for them! This duo that has been making the world dance for several months now, energetic and endearing, it is a pleasure to have with us tonight the duo Yungi!
The two dancers make their entrance on stage under a thunder of applause.
-You love them for their relationship and their song for six months now, they will make you dream of love and romance, please welcome our favorite duo Woosan!
Wooyoung and San went on stage hand in hand.
-And finally, we are going to welcome one of the best rappers of his generation, pretty, talented and charismatic, he has been making the news all over the world for the last six months, please welcome the one and only KYS.
I took a deep breath before going on stage. I quickly waved at the camera before taking my seat. Slightly embarrassed by the presenter's introduction.
-And now you are finally together after six long months! Tell me how you feel right now?
Hongjoong grabbed his microphone and answered.
-We're really happy to be here today, we haven't had much time to see each other lately due to our respective schedules, so it's really nice to be together again tonight.
The presenter smiled at Hongjoong in response and continued talking.
-Well, since we haven't seen you for a long time, we'll introduce each of you in turn so we can learn more about your new lives.
Seonghwa began.
-Good evening, I'm Park Seonghwa, former member of ateez and I'm really happy to see you tonight, after the disband of the group, I decided to start a career as a model, so I work for several big brands and I'm really fulfilled by my profession.
I don't really see how you can be fulfilled by being a model, it's a life full of restrictions.
Jongho continued.
-Good evening everyone, I'm Choi Jongho and I'm happy to be here tonight. After my group broke up I turned to a soloist career, so I still work with Kq entertainment and I also produce many openings for Japanese anime.
Oh Jongho also does openings, interesting.
-Amicus ad aras! Shouted in heart the duo Woosan, I am San and I am Wooyoung and we are the duo Woosan. We are really happy to be here tonight and to be able to interact with you, says San. After our original group broke up we decided to join the Yg entertainment agency and form a duo, so we produce our songs as well as the choreography and I would say that we are more than happy together, concludes Wooyoung.
Really pompous their soul mate rant, they know what to do to attract the fans.
-Good evening, I'm Kim Hongjoong, the former leader of the group Ateez, it's really nice to be here tonight and to see you all again. I became a producer for several artists of Kq entertainment, especially for Jongho and I'm really happy to be able to make a living out of my passion, I'm working while having fun and that's really important for me.
I think he can clearly live from his passion without any problem.
-Good evening, we are the duo Yungi, a duo specialized in the dance, I am Yunho and I am Mingi and it is a real pleasure to be here tonight with you. After the disband of our group we decided to focus on what we like to do and so we created the Yungi Duo which is just dancing, so we are really happy to be able to make the world dance and make it happy, says Yunho
It's my turn.
-Hi, I'm KYS and I'm really happy to be here tonight to be closer to you. After my band disbanded I decided to move to another country and become a U.S. rapper, I produce my own raps and songs and I'm really happy to have a community that supports me on a daily basis and encourages me to continue.
After I said my last words there was a small pause before the host took over and continued to host the evening.
I am tired and I feel that this night will be long, very long...