Chap 6: She's a romantic

Broadcast Mistake
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You're neighbors now!?" Ji Sung whispered to Jihoon as they are currently within the artists' tent, having their break from filming. 

"Yeah." Jihoon shortly replied while his eyes are close and head resting at the back of his chair, trying to have a little nap after being awake the whole night because of Jihyo. The fact that they're now living beside each other and would probably see each other so often now, is making his head aches more. 

"And she mistook your unit as hers at 2am, you let her inside your unit and sleep in your room?" 

"Why does it sound so wrong coming from you? I told you she's drunk, she can't even remember anything."

"Then why are you smiling right now?" 

Jihoon opened his eyes and took the pillow beside him and hardly hit it on Ji Sung which the latter just responded with a laugh, happy of successfully annoying Jihoon.

"What do you mean smiling? I wasn't able to sleep because of her and she didn't even thank me and just left like that!"

"Kidding aside, is Jihyo a romantic one?" His question earned a glare from Jihoon, thinking that Jisung is messing with him again. With his glare, Jisung raises his arms as if surrendering.

"I'm serious. I mean, Jihyo is very private and she appears like she's not interested with people and you are a quiet type as well. I just can't imagine who would start the conversation. I felt like when both of you are together, there would only be silence." 

Jihoon didn't answer for a while. Jisung thought that he found his question uncomfortable so he's about to change the topic when Jihoon finally talk.

"You're right, we're both quiet and the shy types. But it's different when we're together. Jihyo...she initiates the most when she finally gets comfortable." Jihoon replied to Jisung casually while positioning the pillow on his arm rest.

"She'll make you fall in love with you deeper and deeper." Jihoon continued as he's now positioning his body to rest on the sofa. 

"She has the capability to make you the happiest." 

Jisung is readying himself to reply to Jihoon, planning of digging more from him. But he saw seriousness from Jihoon's face that he was scared a bit to go on.

"That's...actually good, right?" Jisung replied hesitantly to him, carefully constructing his words now. 

Jihoon remained silent and is now lying on the sofa. His right arm covering his eyes, preparing himself to finally have a nap.

"Yeah...it was. " A short and a serious reply was received by Jisung from him and Jihoon finally took back his stolen sleep by Jihyo. She made me the happiest so she's able to hurt me the most as well.

....................

When Jihyo and Jihoon managed to break away from the awkwardness, the two just became more inseparable. Now that Jihyo is aware of his feelings and he has nothing to hide anymore, he's not holding back in showing his affection. And somehow, Jihyo is just letting him. 

"Finally, the peace is back!" Jeong Hoon declared by talking to himself while watching Jihyo and Jihoon in front of him being in their own world again. Since the two reunited, the atmosphere during their filming lightened. 

"What do you mean?" Jihoon asked him

"Nothingggg" Jeong Hoon replied in a singing tone which made Jihoon looked at him with stare threatening him to behave. 

Jihoon's secret stare fight with Jeong Hoon ended when Jihyo poke his nose.

"Jihoon, did you hear what I said?"

"Huh? What is it?"

"Aiishh. I said gather them so we can finally decide where to go next week. Remember? we told them that we're going to have a farewell party."

"Ah. That's right, that's right." Jihoon replied while happily squeezing Jihyo's cheeks as she's making her pouty expression whenever she's sulky. "Kiyowo." 

"Hurry up!" Jihyo removed Jihoon's hands from her face with a hint of smile as she noticed Jeong Hoon looking at both of them absurdly.

"Could the both of you please don't do that while I'm here?" Jeong Hoon commented with an abvious tone of disapproval.

Jihyo looked at Jeong Hoon and just teasingly showed her tounge to him. When Jihoon noticed how she accepted Jeong Hoon's teasing, he smiled widely with little laughs, causing both Jeong Hoon and Jihyo to look at him. He's enjoying the moment as if his long time crush finally noticed him. 

"What's funny?" Jihyo confusedly asked him.

"Nothing. Let's just go to them. I'm sure they're in one place." Jihoon replied to her and locked Jihyo's head using his right arm and Jihyo automatically hold his dangling hand on her shoulder. The two walked together like that towards their young co-stars while Jeong Hoon just watched the two from the back and shaking his head.  

The young stars of the show are now gathered and listening to the three oldest of them, Jeong Hoon , Jihyo and Jihoon. Jihoon still has his arm around Jihyo but this seems normal to them as they know how Jihoon differently acts towards Jihyo. What's not normal for them that time is Jihyo and how she's allowing Jihoon's advances towar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter