Chap 14: Regrets and Confusions

Broadcast Mistake
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Jihoon, you'll end up drunk if you're like this." Jisung warned his dongsaeng who has been drinking non-stop since they come to the restaurant along with the casts and crew members of their series as they celebrate the drama's success. Due to the high ratings, it was already renewed for Season 2 although it hasn't made public yet. 

"That's fine. We're here to celebrate, right?" Jihoon answered and once again pour his glass with beer. 

"Oh come on. I'm not going to get you home. Why did you ask your manager to leave?" 

"Ah hyung. Just let me, okay? I'm not going to bother you. Don't worry." 

Jisung just watched his dongsaeng drown himself with alcohol. Jihoon isn't someone who can handle his alcohol really well so he already texted his wife that he might have to tend with Jihoon tonight. 

"Is there something wrong?" He asked him since it is too unusual for Jihoon to drink this much.

"There's nothing wrong. I don't even know what's right anymore." He answered  vaguely to Jisung's question. 

Time passed and the staff started to slowly leave but Jihoon didn't even stand up once from his seat and just drink by himself. Jisung left him for awhile to call his wife and inform her once that he might come home late because of Jihoon. 

"You know, Seo Yeji isn't my first choice for this drama." The director of the drama said on the other table. The alcohol is also influencing them as they start to talk carelessly. 

"Really? Who's the first choice then?" The assistant director curiously asked. 

"Song Jihyo-ssi." The director casually answered.

Despite being drunk, Jihoon immediately sat up properly when he heard Jihyo's name. It's like the mention of her name gave him sanity tenporarily from the effect of the alcohol. 

"But...she declined it. She said she doesn't want to work with me." The director mockingly said, obviously affected by Jihyo's rejection from the offer. 

"That's a shame. This drama is well-received." 

"Still, I should compliment her. She made it. Remember A Frozen Flower? She was exposed then, right? So I offered her another movie that she has to get her body exposed again but she hesitated. I can't believe her. It's not like that would be the first time that she will get . She doesn't even that big of a name yet before."

"Then what happened to that project?" 

"It got cancelled. I wanted her to accept it so I waited for her decision until the investors became impatient and pull out the funds. She said she'll think about it. Like come on, Yoon Eun Hye, Jeong Hoon and of course, our Jihoon...they are all doing so well those years but she was left behind. Of course, she was torned whether to accept the movie or not. That's why I was really sure that she will accept it."

"You could just ask for another actress."

"I know but the script of that movie was more exposed than the Frozen Flower. So I thought of casting her because she's struggling with her career so I thought that she would definitely accept this. Besides, you watched the movie as well. She's really beautiful." 

Jihoon clenched his fists with what he's hearing. Obviously, the directors are drunk to carelessly talked about it. He looked around and some of the crew that remained could also clearly hear them which made him more upset.

"And you know what? She was really naive back then, making me think how desperate must she be to land her name in the industry. I told her to remove her clothes since I need to see if her body qualifies as the lead actress of the project. And she did! Trust me, if her body makes you feel hot after watching her movie, it will make you drool once you see it personally." He then laughed silently.

Just then, the remaining crew and casts inside the restaurant were startled when Jihoon sat up from his chair and walk his way towards the still laughing director. 

"Jihoon..." The assistant director acknowledged him with hesitance as he sensed the dangerous aura from their lead actor who is now standing beside the director.

From that, it was chaos. When the director  failed to feel Jihoon's presence and continued laughing, Jihoon pulled his collar to make him stand up and be eye to eye with him. Gasps from the casts and crew can be heard but they are all afraid to interfere because of how Jihoon is obviously upset. 

He was drunk yet after hearing everything, he was thankful that he drank that much alcohol for him to have this courage. "Kandongnim, are you talking about Jihyo? Song Jihyo?" He asked with his teeth clenching. 

"Jihoon, what are you doing? Let go of me." The director recovered himself and take advantage of his authority. "Jihoon. I said. Let go of -" 

"Omo.", "Ah!" Worries from the crew and fellow casts poured when Jihoon strongly punch the director.

"Ya! Jihoon!" Jisung who heard the commotion from the outside immediately enter the restaurant and surprised to see the director on the floor. Just then, Jihoon landed another punch which made Jisung ran to his dongsaeng. ""How dare you. How could you do that!?" The crew also finally recovered to pull Jihoon away from the bleeding director.

Jihoon ignored the director and continued intimidating him. His saying his words full of anger despite Jisung holding him now but Jihoon's anger and frustration is taking over. His adrenaline rush made him much stronger that night that the crew and Jisung are having a hard time to take him away from their director. He's grasping his collar tightly as he talked to him with his eyes burning with rage. 

"When did that happen? Answer me, you !" Jihoon shouted and forcedly pushed the director on the wall which made the director released a painful groan. 

"2009." The director answered straightly.

Jihoon closed his eyes tightly after hearing when it happened. He felt his heart tightening really hard. 

"Jihoon, that's enough. Let's go now." Jisung gave Jihoon a begging look. 

"And you made her in front of you?" Jihoon asked confirming all that he heard earlier. This question made Jisung confused of who is Jihoon referring with. 

"It was for the project. I need to know if she's qualified." The director remained firm with his statement. 

"Did you touch her?" 

"Yes." 

"Did she gave you her permission to do that?"

"No." 

"What did you do?" He doesn't know why he's asking this. But he needs to know all the details. Jisung who noticed his voice cracking, so he slowly relased his grip. "Answer me, before I punch you again!"

"I just touch her . Her skin. I just touched her."

The crew and the casts threw a disgusting look at the director especially that they all heard who is he talking about and the fact that it's Song Jihyo, is making them feel uncomfortable as well.

"You jerk...pull out your memories of those days and tell me honestly what Jihyo's reaction is when you did that." He demanded despite how he's having a hard time to breath right now to somehow calm himself and not kill right there and then their director.

The staff also waited for the director

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter