Chapter 5

The remaining 1%


"Do you have more questions to ask me?" She asked as she did a side glance to look at me.

I shook my head as a gesture that I had no questions. We were already near the place, and none even bothered talking with each other.

"You aren't Korean, right?" I asked to start a conversation, but she just nodded as a yes, like she didn't want to pursue our discussion, so I pouted at her.

"Don't you have anything else to say but to nod?" I said irritatedly, but she only gave me a smirk and left the van. I followed her and saw her getting the things from the back.

"Give me some of it, let me help you," I told her as I opened my arms to get the things.

"No thanks, I can do it myself. You could go first," she said as she walked past me with a load of things in her hand. As I saw her, it did look like carrying all those things wasn't hard for her, but I could see drops of sweat from her and veins from her hand were showing. "Wait, why are you thinking about that" I said and lightly smacked my head.

I proceeded to get the things from the back, and she was looking at me hesitatingly, but she just continued what she was doing after a sigh without questioning or stopping me.

We got on the elevator, but the things weren't fitting inside it

"You go in the elevator. I'll take the stairs," she said and was about to press the button when I stopped her

"Why would you take the stairs just wait for the elevator" I asked her

"You're late, so you need to get on the elevator, and we need these things as soon as possible, so I'll take the stairs since it'll be much faster than waiting for the elevator" she said and continued to press the 5th floor not giving me a chance to rebut

I was inside the elevator worrying about her since I knew it'd be hard. Not long after I arrived at the set, some of the staff were already waiting there to get the things.

I stepped out and stood in front of the stairs anxiously as I waited for her to arrive.

"Sana-ssi, you need to get your make-up done and your script" a staff shouted at me. I hesitated to go, but I had to do my work, so I left unwillingly.

While the other staff was doing my make-up, I was reading my script, but I couldn't help but glance at the door entrance from time to time to see if she had arrived already.

"Sana-ssi, where is your stylist? It would be best if you changed your clothes already," the staff told me while busily doing other things.

"She went to get more stuff" I told her while still worried

"I think your outfit is inside the dressing room already. Please change your clothes now" the staff said as they hurriedly went back and forth on the set

I felt like they were in a hurry, so I immediately went to the dressing room to change