Chapter 16

The remaining 1%


I suddenly remembered that it was the day Sana would be released so I hurriedly got my coat and went out.

As I opened my car seat a crew was looking for me and told me that a higher-up is looking for me at the company.

As I ride my car I was contemplating whether to go to the hospital or to go to the company but eventually, I really had no choice but to go to the company.

I was supposed to be the one to get Sana and drive her to her dorm since her driver is still not around but since I can't, I called Dahyun for help.

Da Dubu
Answered the call

"Dahyun-ah? Do you have work? Can you do me a favor?"

"Why? What do you need?"

"I can't go to the hospital now, can you pick up Sana and drive her home safely?"

"That's all? It'll be a pleasure then it's a good thing I'm free today"

 

 

"Thank you Dahyun-ah I'm just kinda busy today but I'll pay for your kindness someday. Thank you very much I gotta go since I'm driving right now"

She quietly said yes and ended the call

I immediately went to the upper floors to talk to the higher up. I saw a group of men that will be seated beside me as soon as I entered the meeting room. I quickly sat down while waiting for the higher-ups.

One of them looked at me while smiling.

"Hello, I'm Bambam nice to meet you. I guess you were also called here like us" he said as he extended his hand for a handshake.

To not be rude I accepted his hand and also smiled at him. Soon after the higher-ups came.

"Well I just asked us to meet so I could introduce you all to each other" the higher-ups said

"This is Tzuyu she would be added as your stylist since your group is becoming popular and will need more staff for the upcoming schedules. She's a stylist for the new rookie group but since they are still a rookie they wouldn't need much of staff so you'll be borrowing Tzuyu" The higher-ups explained and we just nodded.

They gestured to the men to introduce their selves.

"Hello we are Got7 it's nice to be working with you" They bowed at me and I bowed at them in return.

"Tzuyu-ssi for next week you'll mostly be with Got7 since they will have an upcoming concert so you'll be transferring to division 2 starting today but once the concert is done you'll be back at division 3 is that fine?" They asked me, and without further ado I agreed. Nothing much was talked about so it ended quickly.

As we were about to go out I was stopped.

"Ah, I forgot I have more to tell you Tzuyu-ssi please stay for a minute" The manager of the rookie girl group called for me, I obeyed and stayed he didn't start until all of the others who were here a while ago went out.