Chapter 4

The remaining 1%


I just saw myself inside the dressing room while holding my clothes.

"she's too beautiful and young to be a stylist, and I just saw her inside the trainee department; why is she suddenly my stylist" I confusingly asked myself over and over but came back to reality when I heard her call me.

I stood in front of her, and she was checking my outfit, but I suddenly felt shy. "Is it because I'm not familiar with her? Yeah, that should be it" I thought, but my thoughts were suddenly stopped when I felt her touch my waist, and I was caught off-guard, so I made distance with her.

"Why? I need to fix your belt, Miss Sana. Please come a bit closer" she casually said, and I slowly came closer to her. I unknowingly held my breath when she touched my waist and exhaled when she finished.

She looked at me weirdly but didn't utter any word and just left me in the room. I was dumbfounded while staring at the floor when Momo suddenly smacked my head.

"Are you already daydreaming about the new stylist?" she said, and I smacked her in return.

"Tell me if you have a crush on her, so I know my competitors," she said and smirked at me.

"Momo, I'm straight, so she's all yours" I rolled over my eyes at her

She faked vomit, and I glared at her.
"If you say so, Miss Sana" she teased me before leaving.

I stomped because of her tease.
"Why are you acting weirdly?" I said and hit my head lightly

As I heard the director call for us, I immediately went out to film.

While filming, I somehow couldn't help but look at the new stylist.

"She's really beautiful"  I whispered as I unconsciously stared at her. I just got back to reality when Jihyo nudges me to introduce myself.

"A-ah Uhm, my name is Minatozaki Sana" I said as I smiled at the camera and my eyes landed on the new stylist again.

"It's just because she's beside the camera, nothing more" I reassured myself.

I tried my best not to look in her direction throughout the filming.

The filming ended, and we were packing our things. I was about to enter our van when the new stylist came to me, and I was taken aback when she tapped my shoulder.

"Miss Sana, you'll be taking a different van," she said as she led me to another van. "Why?" I asked her as she opened the passenger's door for me to get in. She didn't say any word and just gestured me to get in.

I got in the car without thinking as I felt like she was someone I could trust.
She proceeded to get in the driver's seat, which shocked me.

"you're the one driving?" I asked, and she nodded to answer,

"where is the driver? Why is it only the two of us?" I asked continuously

"The driver is on sick leave. You're late. The other staffs are on the set already. They left me to accompany you," she said with her eyes fixated on the road