Chapter 19

The remaining 1%


I, unfortunately, slept the whole day after I ate with the members so I didn't do anything productive.

As soon as I woke up I checked on the time and was so surprised that I was running late already for my schedule.

I went to get something I can wear easily and wash up as fast as possible. I wore a tracksuit as it is the most comfortable and easy to wear that I got.

I ran down the stairs as fast as I can and saw the van that I would be riding to go to the photoshoot.

I uninterestedly open the back door and went in. I sat inside yet the driver didn't start the engine yet. I waited for a few seconds but nothing happened.

I looked at the driver uninterested but suddenly got shocked

"T-Tzuyu" I called her in surprise

"You don't wanna sit at the front?" she asked me while looking at me with a straight face

"I-I thought I won't see you again. I thought you won't be working with us anymore they told me you were transferred? What are you doi-" I asked her continuously but she cut me off

"Why do you have so many questions. I'm still working for you okay. I was just transferred for a while, I'll be back. I'm an individual schedule driver now" She answered me with a tired face.

I nodded at her yet she didn't remove her stare from me so I got a little nervous but then I saw her pointing to the seat beside her.

I immediately opened the door and transferred to the front still with a shocked face.

"How are you? What did the doctor tell you?" Tzuyu started the conversation which shocked me as I wasn't expecting it

"I-i'm fine they just told me that I shouldn't rest and not overwork myself. They also advised me to go to a clinic for a regular check-up" I stuttered at first yet became relaxed soon after.

She smiled at me and focused again on her driving.

The ride felt short as I looked up, we were already at my schedule. She helped me and walked beside me while carrying my things without a sweat.

"Uh I should dress up now" I told her and she nodded back

"I'll be waiting here" she told me while smiling purely

I went to change clothes and directly went to the photoshoot zone. I professionally posed easily while the camera keeps on shuttering. The photographer called for a break so I could get a retouch.

Tzuyu went to me with the makeup on her hands. She gently put foundation on my face while intensely staring as she was focused.

She patted some makeup on my face but I got nervous as she stared at my lips and went closer to me.

She retouched my lipstick gently and my body seems like a stone. I didn't notice that she was done as I felt my heart beating fast.