Chapter 6

The remaining 1%


I was inside, but I found it hard to close the zipper as I wore the dress. I tried reaching for it, but it was still no use. This situation exposed my whole back, but then suddenly, the door in the dressing room opened.

"Oh my gosh, I forgot to lock the door," I realized, but it was too late. I held my dress and tried to hide my bare body as much as possible. I peaked on the curtain and saw my stylist wiping her sweat. I was surprised, yet I also felt relieved.

"Miss Sana?" I was shocked as I heard my name from

"h-how?" I asked in shock

"I saw you in the mirror" she looked at me but then gave me a questioning look after

"A-ah" was the only word that escaped my lips as I debated whether to ask for her help or not but just thinking about it made me nervous.

"I almost forgot, here are your accessories. Do you have something specific you want to wear?" she asked with her usual calm tone.

"N-nothing in particular" I said as my mind was not working

She frowned for a minute, "but it looks too plain. Can you stand properly so I can check your whole outfit?" she asked me politely, but I didn't know what to answer "Miss Sana?" she asked again, but I didn't answer back, and she frowned again.

"Can you remove your hand at least?" I shooked my head as a sign of rejection. "Can you turn around then?" she politely asked, but I said no.

"What's the problem Miss Sana?" she asked seriously with a slightly irritated tone. I looked at her while feeling embarrassed, but I had no choice but to ask for her help.

"I-i can't reach the zipper. Could you help me?" I asked shyly. She slowly came near me and gestured for me to turn around.

"You should have asked for my help earlier, so we didn't waste time," she said coldly. "Sorry," I could only apologize.

"Your outfit would look good with a belt," she told me as she finished zipping my dress. She reached for a belt and gestured me to put it on.

I looked at the belt she was holding and spaced out all of a sudden while staring at it. "Do you want me to put it on you?" she asked me slyly. I looked at her with a shocked face.

"N-no, I wanna thank you. Miss Chou" I told her shyly, but then I heard her slight chuckle, so I looked at her. As soon as she saw me staring at her, she composed herself right away.

"You're welcome, and you could call me Tzuyu" she told me as she gave me a small smile before turning her back.

"You can call me Sana too" I urgently told her before she left. She gave me an ok sign before leaving.

I grabbed the belt she gave and wore it for my filming today. I finished the filming in a good mood