Chapter 32

The remaining 1%

Tzuyu's POV

I went straight to the company and saw GOT7 looking at me with their hands on their waist. Mark even arrived first than me.

"Yah! Where did you go?! We are late for the photoshoot" Their manager scolded me.

"Things just happened sorry" Mark teasingly looked at me with a smirk on his lips and I just rolled my eyes at him

"Let's get this photoshoot started" the manager shouted to get our attention and we immediately got working.

"Thank you" GOT7 bowed to the staffs

The manager gathered us as he would announce the upcoming schedules

"So this would be the last scheduled before your concert. The concert rehearsal will happen after 3 days then the next day would be the concert. Got7 don't forget to practice and the other staffs you'll do whatever you want after checking that all equipment is ready and don't be late at the concert venue" he said the last line while glancing at me so I avoided his eyes.

They dismissed us and I immediately went home to rest. I saw Dahyun and Mina in the living room talking as I went in. It was actually a long time before we are at home together because we were so busy and our schedules overlapped.

Both of them saw me enter and Mina unnie opened her arms for a hug. I hugged her of course and Dahyun jumped at us. I told them that I have 3 days of work and Dahyun, fortunately, isn't busy for the whole week while Mina was just chilling since she isn't really that busy with her work.

"Let's watch a movie and drink beer! No sleeping for today we are gonna talk all night!" Dahyun told us and got some beers at our refrigerator.

"It's the squad time so no cellphones or taking some text or calls" Mina unnie said as she threatened us. We nervously nodded.

At that exact time, my phone notified me. I looked at who was it and saw that Sana texted me. Mina gave me a death glare. I pleaded with her " Let me just get this one then I promise I'll turn it off after" she reluctantly looked at us "Okay both of you i'll let you text whoever you want this time I'll give you 1 minute then after no phone," Mina unnie said and both I and Dahyun got our phones.

~SANA~

Sana: did you arrive home safe?

Tzuyu: Sana unnie I just got home :D but I can't text you later because my roommates decided to have a party at our home and told us not to use our phones sorry~ but if you have an important thing to say to me just call me. I'll answer it

I sent the text and looked back at the clock

Sana: don't worry. Have fun but don't get too drunk <3

I ran back to mina unnie

* while on the other side *

Momoring

Momo: Yah!
Momo: Dahyunnnnn!!!
Momo: text back you !!
Momo: I'm bored!!

Dahyun: Yah! Momo chill. I can't really talk to you after a minute. We are having a party at home with my roommates. We need to turn off our phones sorry

Momo: but I'm bored :(

Dahyun: sorry :( I'll make it up to you maybe a date tomorrow?

Momo: all right that's a date then don't even try to be late

Dahyun: yes ma'am♡

We both arrived just in time before mina unnie's alarm rings off

"So should we start!!!" Mina unnie stood up turning in circles with a beer in her hand.

We shouted and some music.
We danced like some crazy person but we didn't care at all. Good thing we had a box of beer ready so we could keep on drinking. Just a little background I kinda have a strong alcohol tolerance I'm like in the middle. Mina unnie have the strongest one she doesn't easily get drunk and is the one who would take care of us in our drunk state and for Dahyun she could handle a few bottles her max is 2 bottles of soju and she's hella drunk afterward.

As we promised to not sleep we did various things. I was on my 10th can of beer and was really dizzy as per Dahyun her eyes are closed but she's still smiling and swaying her body to the music meanwhile Mina is just sitting looking at us.

"So how's life? I really missed both of you since ya'll really go home late and I'm asleep that time or sometimes ya'll don't even go home anymore" Mina unnie sadly asked us.

"Sorry unnie, I've been really busy because of the upcoming concert. So much to prepare" I told her apologizing and she nodded

"UNIIEE!! SORRY!! I'm busy too and tired, sorry I can't make time for you" Dahyun drunkenly said while trying her best not to cry

Mina unnie laughed at us "There is nothing to feel sorry for, I'm just asking and I'm proud both of you are working hard. I feel very proud don't worry" Mina smiled at us and we jumped at her and hug her.

We drank a lot and was really noisy then we heard a knock on our door. Mina unnie went to entertain whoever was that and both Dahyun and I just kept drinking.

"Hello we are from below your unit can you please not jump very hard? Chaeyeon and I are sleeping. Chaeyeon-ssi is sick, sorry for trying to stop your fun" Sakura our neighbor told us with apologetic eyes.

"We are very sorry for being too loud please tell Chaeyeon that we are sorry and recover fast, sorry" Mina bowed to them before closing the door

"Yah! Both of you don't jump Chaeyeon-ssi is sick" Mina silently shouted at us

We worriedly looked at her and apologized. We decided to watch some drama while drinking quietly.

Dahyun was dozing off from time to time but we would hit her so she would wake up

~~
Cameo appearance of IZ*ONE Sakura&Chaeyeon