Chapter 8

The remaining 1%


"But you know she carried you in a bridal position that I thought you were newlyweds" Jihyo also sat on the dining table as she laughed at me.

"she made it look like you were so light, she must be strong, and she's beautiful. I won't forget that," Jihyo added and winked.

"Yeah, she's beautiful. You would probably have a lot of competition, Sana," Jeongyeon told her, but I rolled my eyes at her.

"Yeah, and I'm one of them" Momo raised her hand and laughed, but then I saw Momo's surprised expression, so I looked at what she was looking at.

Chaeyoung was also raising her hand. "You also like her?!" Momo shouted with a shocked expression. "why do so many people like her" I irritatedly thought

"Huh? I just want you to pass the chopsticks" Chaeyoung said as she looked at her cellphone when it made a notification sound.

"oh good, I thought I had another competitor" Momo said as she wiped her sweat.

"I never said I'm not" Chaeyoung cooly said, which made Momo's and my mouth hang open

"I'm actually texting with her right now. Unnie, you should also probably thank her for last night" Chaeyoung said, still fixated on her cellphone

"I-i don't have her number" I said out loud. "Oh my gosh, Sana is actually losing" Jeongyeon laughed at me, so I glared at her, but she didn't stop teasing me.

"I'll give it to you" Chaeyoung offered while handing her phone to me.

"No need, just text her for me" I said and stormed straight to my room.

"She's my stylist, yet she didn't give me her phone number but gave it to Chaeyoung. Isn't that absurd" I said as I slammed my body on the bed.

I know I shouldn't be irritated for a small reason, but I can't seem to calm down. I put on clothes and went outside our apartment. I went to our cafe to get some drinks.

"One Latte, please" I ordered and paid for my drinks when I saw someone familiar sitting at the corner of the cafe alone.

She was sitting there fixated on her laptop while the sun was hitting her beautiful face and sipping her coffee for a bit.

I didn't realize that I was staring at her for a minute already. I sat in front of her, yet she didn't even bat an eye. I waited for a while, yet nothing happened.

I pushed down her laptop screen and made an annoyed face for her to see. She looked at me unamused and slowly put her screen back up.

"Yah! Tzuyu-ssi" I told her irritatedly

She peaked at me slightly, looking confused.

"Why, Sana?" she asked me. "Where is the Unnie?" I asked her, not losing from her strong aura.

"tsk. Unnie," she said and sighed

"Why did you ignore me?" I told her firmly

"I didn't see you, and I don't have the need to talk to you because we aren't currently working" she said "-Unnie," she added before fully finishing her sentence.