Chapter 31

The remaining 1%

"I got sleep cause Sana and Tzuyu suddenly stopped midway and I was so grateful" Jihyo said and gave me a thumbs up. "oh Tzuyu said to get ready for your script reading today she'll pick you up on time" Chaeyoung said and told me to get ready.

With my mind feeling fuzzy I immediately stood up and went to my room. I still feel dizzy but I tried my best to walk straight on my way to Tzuyu but as expected I stumbled. I waited for myself to hit the cold floor but it didn't come.

I slowly opened my eyes and looked in front of me. I saw Tzuyu holding unto me smiling. "You should be careful" she said as she fixed my clothes to cover the hickey she gave me last night. I immediately covered my neck and shyly looked down. I heard her giggle a bit before I followed her to the van.

"Should I buy you some hungover drink before you enter the building?" she asked me as she looked for a store.

"Yes please" I said as I massaged my temple. We dropped by a store to buy the hungover drinks she also bought one for herself as she said she still feels dizzy too.

We were both quiet the whole ride. We arrived at the building to see a bunch of reporters rushing to our van. Tzuyu worriedly looked at me.

"Sana-ssi wait for me before you go down and stick with me while we walk through the crowd. You should also fix yourself, you would probably look drunk on the photos" she teasingly said but before she went out she told me something that made me blush. "But also it is important that you would hide the hickey. I'm sorry I gave you a big one. Let's avoid articles shall we?" she said and smirked at me before going down.

She opened my door and reached out her hands for me. I took it but she immediately let go as I went down the van. The reporters were pushing the guards and some were too strong for the guards to handle that their camera would be near my face.

One reporter was about to grab me but Tzuyu immediately pushed him away. She would push away any upcoming danger as I stick to her back like glue while holding onto her coat.

We barely got inside the room neatly. I bowed to each of the staff inside with Tzuyu beside me.

"Mark is not here yet. We need to wait for him. Maybe you have his contact number, you could call him to be here already. We are assigned to start 10 mins. from now" The director told me.

"O-okay I'll call him," I said as I looked at Tzuyu begging for help. "Do you have his number Tzuyu-ssi?" she laughed at me "okay I'll call him for you" she said and went out. I was just awkwardly sitting so I decided to open up my phone. I was shocked to see my picture circulating online. I looked at it and I looked so drunk.

"This is crazy. I looked so drunk" I said and ruffled my hair.

"oh you still look beautiful tho but why do I also have a picture there. I guess I'm close to being a celebrity too" I suddenly heard Tzuyu's voice near my ear so I turned my head. Our faces were so close because of it. She smiled at me and I quickly turned away.

"I'm sorry I'm late" Mark shouted and bowed at us. I pushed her away so I could focus on my work.

"Oh, why are you here. We have a photo shoot later. Won't you be late-?" Mark whispered to Tzuyu but she immediately covered mark's mouth so I barely heard what they talked about

"photoshoot?" I wondered but immediately went back on focusing on script reading.

After an hour we finished. I glance at Tzuyu but she looked restless and kept looking on her watch.

I tapped her back to get her attention. "Tzuyu-ah let's go"

"Oh? Okay" she said while smiling.

We were in a van but I can't ignore her phone that kept on receiving text messages. Somebody then just started calling her but she would disregard it. The cycle continued and the vibration and sounds made my head feel like pounding so I told her.

"Tzuyu-ah answer your phone my head hurts because of it" I begged her and she looked at me apologetic

"sorry let me park at the side then I'll answer it" she said and went out after we parked

I stared at her back view while she was talking to someone. It looked like she was being scolded but I only hear faint sounds so I really won't know.

I could only make out sorry and Dad out of but other than that I don't have any clue so I just looked at her until she came back.

"Sorry about that I'll silent my phone now then shall we go" she said with a smile and I nodded

"Do you wanna stop by a fast food store or a convenience store to grab some snacks?" she asked but I shook my head. "I feel like you have something urgent to go to and I want to sleep so let's just go straight home" I smiled at her and she nodded

She would glance at me from time to time on our way to our apartment so I told her that I was fine and she should focus on the road.

We arrived in front of my apartment. Before letting me go up she worriedly told me many things "You should rest, and don't forget to drink your medicine oh also drink some hungover drink if you have any and lay in your bed till you feel fine" I nodded "Yes ma'am" she didn't fail to tease me before going as she asked for a peck on the cheek. I scoffed at her and turned my back trying to surpass my smile. I heard the van going and I went up happily