Chapter 50

The remaining 1%

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQrIiqPQ-KY

~ Song for the Chapter ~

•Takeaway - The Chainsmokers, Illenium ft Lennon Stella

"I didn't know that you have a license" I asked Jihyo out of curiosity while she was busy trying to catch Tzuyu's flight

"Y'all didn't ask me so I didn't say anything," She said and I nodded

"How long are we gonna take? It's nearly an hour" I nervously asked her and she continued to glare at me

"10 mins so I appreciate it if you stop asking questions cause I'm concentrating" she said while her eyes are fixated on the road. I stopped talking and waited for us to arrive

"We're at a traffic but don't worry the airport is right ahead already just 5 minutes away!" Jihyo shouted together with the rain that just started to pour.

I looked at the time and to my surprise, I have less than an hour to look for Tzuyu before her plane goes. I was getting restless as time passes by.

I opened the door to which Jihyo was surprised at.

"I'll run to the airport, Jihyo I'm really thankful" I told her and she smiled

"Don't forget to call me once you're going back!" She shouted before I entirely closed the door and ran to the airport's entrance. I can feel no droplets of rain as I tried my best to arrive at the airport.

I walked in soaked in rain and people were looking at me while whispering. I felt colder and colder as I walked around the airport to look at the sight of Tzuyu but my luck didn't help me at all. I have decided to go to the Service counter at the airport.

"Can I please borrow the mic for a second?" I asked the staff and she looked at me surprised

"A-are you Sana?! Can I take your signature?" I was flattered and thankful that she knew me but I was running out of time.

"Yes sure, but can you please not spread the news that I'm here, it'll be appreciated" I smiled at her and she nodded in agreement

She gave me her notebook and I signed on it. She then assisted me to the mic and told me that I could talk.

"I'm sorry for interrupting you all, I just want to get the attention of Miss Chou Tzuyu, anyone else with another name you all can continue with what you are doing. Chou Tzuyu we need to talk, meet me at the center. Don't ignore me, I want to see you. Tzuyu I miss you please come and see me before you leave. I trust you" I said as I tried not to cry

I thanked the staff and she gestured me a piece of good luck and I smiled back. I ran to the center nervously and patiently waited for her. I was getting nervous as time passes by quickly. I waited while looking at the rain pour yet no one arrives. Every footstep I hear that is going near me makes me exhilarated. I kept on looking at my watch as her flight closes in.

"This is the last call for the passengers of Flight no. 2502 going to Taipei please proceed to the waiting area. A respective motor vehicle will be there to assist, thank you" the speaker said

"2502..." I then suddenly remembered that it was flight no. that I saw on the boarding pass of Tzuyu. I then immediately ran to the waiting area in hopes to see her. As I was about to arrive a sudden phone call stopped me from continuing my steps.

"Chou Tzuyu calling" seeing the ID caller sends shivers to my body. I was nervous for no reason. With much shaking, I accepted the call. As soon as I heard her voice tears started to flow and no words come out of my mouth. It was the voice I longed for weeks. I get to finally hear it again.

Tzuyu: Sana please hear me out and don't move from where you are right now. Listen to me carefully.

Tzuyu: "I am happy to be part of your memories... Chase your dreams and I'll chase mine. I could only wish our path to cross again but I'll let destiny do all the work. Proudly tell the world that 100% of the people admire you, I'm one living proof. I like you... I actually confessed" she laughed and I could imagine the smile she makes as I recall my memories with her.

"I didn't confess to make it hard for you or to hold unto you, I just want to let you know how I feel coz you deserve to feel loved but I won't be the one to make you feel it for a longer time. When this phone call ends you are free to forget all about me and I'll try my best to do the same. Goodbye Miss Minatozaki. I wish for your happiness"

* End call *

She ended the call without letting me say a word to her. Is this the closure she planned out. Is this how she wanted it to end. From the start of the dating scandal to this moment she planned it all out. I shouldn't have let you go that night. A lot of regrets came back to me. Despite her saying that I need to stay I ran to the waiting area just to be welcomed with emptiness.

"Flight 2502 from Seoul, Korea to Taipei, Taiwan have departed" the announcement rang to the whole airport. I can't believe she was gone. I stared at the sky as I saw the plane's departure

Tears continuously ran down to my face and my knees gave out. I didn't care about the passerby as I cried my heart out

"We never had the chance to take the selfie you promised and I never confessed to you" I cried continuously as I remember the night that became the last time I could touch and see her.

A tap on the shoulder made me glance at my back and I saw Jihyo. I guess she never left and I'm thankful for that. She accompanied me to the car and we went home.

~ Months passes by ~

I had a schedule for a magazine shoot and I was currently on break. I decided to waste my time by scrolling through my Social Media accounts and taking a selfie to post on my sns.

Upon some time of scrolling, I saw a post that brought back different memories to myself.

"After all these months I still long for you but I guess it's not the same with you" I said and closed my phone and continued to go on with my work

~ END ~

Bonus Vid (updated):
https://vt.tiktok.com/ZSdS6HNPs/

*I don't know if the link works. I'll post it at the comment section for those who wants to watch it if ever the link doesn't work*

For those wondering the link that I put is a fanmade edit I made to celebrate the ending of this book, you can go watch it if you all want♡

Unfortunately, I can't post it on youtube because of copyrights so I can't embed it here