Chapter 20

The remaining 1%


"You can go back to your photoshoot Sana-ssi I'll be waiting at the van" she said before leaving the area.

I pouted because I felt lonely without her. I finished the shoot faster than I expected. I immediately went to the van to see Tzuyu standing while leaning on the van cooly.

"Tzuyu let's go" I took her attention and she nodded.

"Tzuyu-ah can we get some fast food I'm kinda hungry" I told her while rubbing my stomach.

She stayed silent for seconds but agreed anyways.

"Shall we go to Mcdonald?" She asked glancing at me while driving

"Yes that will do" I smiled brightly at her and she smiled back.

We arrived at McDonald's and I jumped my way out but Tzuyu looked at me with a questioning look.

"Give me your order and find us a seat," She told me and I did what she said. I was waiting at the table but not too long I saw Tzuyu coming in my direction with the food in her hand

I excitedly ate my food and she was calmly eating too.

"Can I have your number?" she said out of the blue which made me shocked as I ate the last bit of my burger.

I looked up at her and she was staring at me and it made me shy.

"S-sure" I try saying with a full mouth while hectically getting my phone out

She giggled at me and I gave her my phone.

She typed her number on my phone and I saved it as Chou Tzuyu

She smiled at me showing her dimples and my heart fluttered. She look so cute and beautiful that I felt like doing anything just to see her dimples again.

She asked me to go already so we stood up and went home.

Not too long we arrived at my dorm and I went out. She waved her hand to bid farewell to me and I waved back.

As I saw her about to go I immediately knocked on her window. She looked at me surprised while rolling down her window.

"I'll call you" I told her and she stayed still while staring at me. She didn't move an inch so I waved my hand in front of her face then she flinched as she came back from her senses.

"o-oh alright I'll text you when I get home," She said while shyly smiling before she went away.

As soon as I saw the van out of sight I turned my way to the dorm while smiling brightly.

I widely opened the door and Momo looked at me with a disgusted face.

"Hi everyone did you'll have a nice day? I wish you all have a nice day! Let's be happy today and relax for a bit" I shouted happily while turning around on my way to my room.

But before entering I went to Momo and forced her lips to form a smile.

"Yah! Momoring~ smile will you? it's a good day" I told her and she looked at me with a bitter face trying to remove my hands from her

I flopped on my bed as soon as I changed clothes. I held onto my cellphone waiting for the text.

It's been an hour or two but I still didn't receive anything. I sometimes would blankly stare at my phone screen or roll around but to no avail there was nothing.

*Ting*

I was starting to feel sleepy but good thing I heard a notification so I excitedly checked on my phone and was so happy by just reading it.

Chou Tzuyu: I'm very sorry that I texted late but I came home safe. If you're already sleeping then have a good night (-:

Sana: oh I'm not asleep I don't feel sleepy yet hehe

I immediately pressed the dial button as soon as I finish sending the text.

As expected the first minutes would be silent as it was our first time calling each other.

"What were you doing?" I asked her

"I just finished washing up. I'm changing clothes right now" she told me

"E-eh you're c-changing right now" I asked her in surprise stopping myself from thinking about weird things.

"Yeah but I'm done now" she said with a cheerful tone and I can't help but imagine her smiling while showing her dimples.

"Don't you have a schedule tomorrow morning? Shouldn't you be resting now?" She worriedly asked me.

"Yeah I do but I can manage and I don't feel sleepy just yet" I told her assuring her it's fine for me "I'll rather talk with you on the phone than sleep early" I whispered

"What are you saying?" she asked me so my eyes grew wide.

"Oh, nothing. So what work are you doing for tomorrow?" I changed the subject and she pondered for a while.

"I'll be starting to work with Got7" she told me and I started to feel bitter

"So we won't be seeing you a lot these days huh?" I asked her with a sad tone

"Most likely but if you have solo schedules then I'll be there" she assured me but I was still sad.

"How many days will you be gone?" I asked her "A week I guess then I'll be resting for the next week and go back to them after" I felt slightly happy that she kinda told me her plans and schedules but I still won't be seeing her a lot so I felt sad again.

"Oh, I'm sorry Sana-ssi somebody is calling me I need to answer it. I'm really sorry" she said with urgency in her voice "Who?" I unconsciously asked without giving it a thought.

"Got7 Bambam. Sorry I gotta go" she said and I felt intense irritation as soon as she ended the call.

I stormed out of my room and went out for fresh air. "I just even got her phone number after days of working with her then Bambam got it at one day and even called hmph" I irritatedly said while kicking a pole.