Chapter 1

The remaining 1%

SANA'S POV

I am currently in a meeting, and I slowly got bored, so I decided to play on my phone secretly under the desk. I was focusing on it because I was near the finish line when I heard a loud voice that startled me.

"Minatozaki Sana!?" our boss shouted at me, and I scaredly looked at him. "Are you listening?" he asked me as he massaged his forehead to calm down.
I shook my head, and he sighed at me.

"Just ask your members after, but I appreciate it if you would listen to me this time" he said and continued what he was discussing. I had no choice but to listen even though I didn't understand a single word. They finally finished the lengthy meeting, so we went home.

As we walked to our room, I asked Jihyo, our leader, about a while ago, "What was the boss talking about?"

"Just plans and schedules, while the others, you will know tomorrow" she told me and went inside our apartment. I didn't give it much thought and just went to bed.

I was supposed to wake up at 3 am since we have a schedule at 5 am, but when Jeongyeon woke me up, it was already 4:00 am and as I walked outside, all the others were finishing up, so I hurriedly got ready and went to our van.

"The princess is last again as always" Momo laughed at me. "Yah! It would help if you woke me up. You're so mean" I told her and pouted. "I woke up just a little bit early before you, so I didn't have the time to, and anyways Jeongyeon unnie woke you up" she answered me, but I was still pissed, so I looked outside through the window.

They arrived at the venue and filmed right away. "Hi. My name is Jihyo. I'm the leader of the group", "My name is Nayeon, I'm the oldest", "I'm Jeongyeon the house cleaner of the group." and the others chuckled from Jeongyeon's introduction. "Hi, I'm Momo the dancing mochine and Jokbal Lover," "Minatozaki Sana at your service. I'm the Cutie y of the group" I cutely said as I looked at the camera and winked. The others jokingly vomited, and I glared at them in return. "I'm Chaeyoung the maknae" Chaeyoung said. "Please give us lots of Love" Jihyo lastly said to finish the filming.

We thanked the crew for their hard work, and they thanked us back. I directly went to my stylist unnie to remove my accessories.

"Unnie, we don't have any schedule later, right?" I asked her since I couldn't see our manager around, and she nodded to answer me

"Unnie, do you know our schedule for tomorrow?" I asked her, and she looked at me with a questioning look.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" I asked. "don't you know? This is my last day Sana-ssi, you should listen in the meetings sometimes," she said and laughed at me. I was in shock when I heard what she said.