Morning

Wishing Upon A Star...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

You woke up in darkness. ‘Ugh. What time is it?’ You shifted on the mattress and looked at the alarm clock. 3 AM. You huffed out a frustrated sigh. ‘What am I supposed to do while oppas are all asleep?’ You decided to give yourself a tour of the dorm. A kitchen with a large stove and a counter with a complicated-looking coffee machine was on the stove’s right. Opening door after door, you found three bathrooms and a closet. You knew which bedroom belonged to whom; you just didn’t want to bother them. You decided to go on your laptop for a few hours while you waited for them to wake up.

 

-----

 

Although it was summer, it was a cold morning. The boys sleepily got up and started to get ready. You changed out of your pajamas and into sweats. When you went to brush your teeth in the bathroom, you accidentally bumped into Dongwoo. His cheeks grew hot as he remembered last night, but all you did was stare blankly at him. You spoke first. “Mianhae, Jang Dongwoo.” He rubbed his eyes and stared at your lips. ‘I want to kiss her, but...she barely knows me! Still...’ He leaned in closer to you. You froze where you were standing. ‘What is he...’ 

 

Dongwoo finally came to his senses and stopped when his face was inches from yours. He smiled, “You don’t have to call us by our formal names. Just...call us by our first name. Or oppa. Whatever works.” He shrugged and walked away. 

 

Sungjong walked past you and smiled. “Good morning!” You bowed and spoke your greetings to him.

 

Mr. Lee opened the front door and walked in. He saw you and smiled. “Ah, you survived the first night! Just kidding, I’m sure they didn’t bother you at night.” Behind your back, Dongwoo stiffened a little. 

 

You shook your head and smiled, “It was very peaceful here. I had a good night sleep.”

 

Mr. Lee grinned. “Great! Just so you know, today we will be staying at home while we try and come up with some song ideas.”

 

You were confused. “Then what do I do?” 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter