Not Sleepy At All!

Wishing Upon A Star...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

You slowly opened Sungyeol’s bedroom door and peeked around. You couldn’t help but press your burning cheeks against the cold door in relief. When you peeked around, you saw Dongwoo with his laptop. “Oppa!” you grinned as you plopped down next to him. “What are you doing?”

 

He turned his laptop to show you his screen. He was watching comedic videos on the Internet. 

 

You watched one of the videos and started to laugh. Dongwoo smiled. ‘Keep smiling like that. You look so pretty when you do.’

 

After the video you were watching ended, you scooted over in front of Dongwoo. Moving his laptop off his lap, you collapsed your head right underneath his hard abs. You yawned and shifted so you would be more comfortable. “I’m tired, oppa.”

 

Dongwoo laughed. “Why? All you did today was stay home with us.”

 

You sat upright so your back was pressed against his chest. “I guess I’m just naturally tired.”

 

He your hair and stood up, picking you up bridal style. He playfully tossed you onto your mattress and tucked the blankets around you. “Night night, little baby,” he cooed mockingly as he kissed your cheek. He shut off the lights and walked out.

 

“YAH!” you shouted in protest. “I’m not sleepy anymore!” You got out of bed and switched on the lights. Walking over to charge at Dongwoo, you bumped into Woohyun. You beamed. “Woohyun oppa!” you said in a sing-song voice.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter