M! Countdown!

Wishing Upon A Star...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It was the day before the comeback, which meant that today was a road-trip day. You hopped in between Sungjong and Myungsoo, but couldn’t find our seatbelt. You shifted in your seat, trying to look for it. “Here you go.” Sungjong reached over and buckled the seatbelt for you.

 

You beamed. “Gomawo, oppa.” You kissed his cheek to show your gratefulness.

 

Myungsoo pouted. “What am I over here, roadkill?” he muttered.

 

You heard and turned to him. “Mianhae, oppa.” You leaned in to kiss his cheek, but at the last moment, he cupped your face and yanked your lips to his.

 

“Oppa!” you shrieked and shoved him away. “Mr. Lee could have seen us!”

 

Myungsoo indifferently shrugged in response.

 

You gawked at him in disbelief. “Unbelievable,” you muttered under your breath. You pulled out your silver iPod from out of our pocket and put your headphones on. You smiled to find the last song that was playing, Infinite’s “Hysterie”. You continued to play the song and turned up the volume a bit.

 

Sungjong peeked over. ‘What are you listening to?” he asked, curious. 

 

You tilted your iPod so he could see the screen. He gasped excitedly. “Omo! You’re listening to one of our songs!” He bounced around in his seat. “Hyungs! ~~~~~~~ is listening to one of our songs!” he shrieked.

 

Dongwoo rolled his eyes. “She is our fan. Calm down, Lee Sungjong.”

 

Sungjong stuck his tongue out at him. “Meanie,” he pouted. 

 

-----

 

After what seemed to be a very long ride, the large van stopped. Your eyes popped open. ‘We’re here already?’

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter