No Privacy!

Wishing Upon A Star...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Woohyun smiled as the two of you reached the clear pool. “Pretty, isn’t it?” You nodded and beamed at the pure water. He let go of your hand and faced his back to you. ‘What is he--’ you thought. Suddenly, your eyes widened as you finally realized what he was doing. Slowly, he reached at the bottom corners of his shirt and slowly pulled it over his head. You tried to stop gawking at his fine cut abs, but it was hopeless. You heard him take off his dress pants and now, all that was left in front of you was a shirtless Woohyun with swim trunks on. You flushed so much that your face was dark red. He smirked as he got in between you and the swimming pool. He murmured quietly, “Unless you want to ruin that pretty dress of yours, I think...you should take it off.”

 

Your eyes widened. Then you got an idea. You quickly pushed Woohyun into the pool, feeling little drops of water on your legs. Then, making sure he was still underwater, you quickly took off your dress and threw it aside next to his pants. Taking a few steps back, you sprinted to the pool and jumped in. As you resurfaced, you wiped the water off your face and saw that Woohyun was laughing at you. Annoyed, you splashed a bunch of water at his face. 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter