I Love You

Wishing Upon A Star...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Sungjong approached Woohyun after making sure his face wasn’t pink. “Hyung! Guess what?”

 

Woohyun turned around to face him with his eyebrows raised in curiosity.

 

Sungjong blurted out, “Myungsoo hyung loves ~~~~~~~! I saw him kissing her forehead last night! Shh! Don’t tell the others!”

 

Woohyun’s eyes widened. ‘Oh no,’ he thought. ‘This can’t be happening. I thought I would at least have a chance with her.’

 

Sungjong smirked and elbowed Woohyun. “And I can tell, hyung, you love her too. Maybe even more than Myungsoo hyung.”

 

Woohyun spoke quietly. “All of us love her in that way. I know even you do, Lee Sungjong.”

 

Sungjong didn’t deny his hyung’s words. Instead, he just rocked back and forth on his heels. 

 

Woohyun murmured, “We all need to tell her that we love her. Not all at once, but individually.”

 

Sungjong thought about it for a moment and nodded.

 

-----

 

Days passed. Soon, all of the members knew. At first, Myungsoo was upset, but understood after a (quite long) explanation. No one dared to tell you. You were wondering why they kept secretly talking to each other, but ignored it. Sungyeol snuck up behind you and playfully covered your eyes. “Guess who?” he asked.

 

You didn’t need to look to know who it was. “Sungyeol oppa!” You uncovered your eyes and grinned at him. He loved when you smiled. It was almost as beautiful as you were. Except he didn’t have the courage to say anything like that, until now. 

 

He took your warm hand and tugged on it lightly. “Come with me to my room,” he urged. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter