The Secret Is Out!

Wishing Upon A Star...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

After unpacking everything, you were exhausted. You closed the curtains and collapsed on your bed, not bothering to change your clothes since you were wearing sweats anyway. You closed your eyes and snuggled your face against the plush pillow. “~~~~~~~?”

 

Your eyes flickered open as you sat up. “Myungsoo oppa?” you called out in the darkness of your room. 

 

Myungsoo walked around your bedroom, looking around. “How rude,” he said with a teasing glint in his eyes. He strode up to your bed and hovered over your legs. “I’ve never seen this room before. You didn’t give me a tour.”

 

You rolled your eyes and gave him a playful shove. “You just want to tour my bed, you ert.”

 

He grinned and your hair. “You’re so cute when you’re sarcastic.” He placed his thumb on your bottom lip and rubbed it gently. “But that’s true,” he admitted. Myungsoo looked longingly into your eyes. ‘Damn. It’s only been two days, but I want to kiss her again.’ He cupped your face and gently placed his lips on yours. He carefully slipped his tongue into your mouth. You closed your eyes and started to kiss him back. At first, the kiss was gentle but then quickly became passionate and aggressive. It was getting harder to breathe. 

 

Woohyun knocked on the door. “~~~~~~~-ah?” Your eyes flew open and stepped back, wiping your mouth. Myungsoo grinned at you and his lips. Woohyun peeked his head in. “Oh, there you are. Hyung, what are you doing here?”

 

Before Myungsoo could come up with a good enough excuse, a smirk came upon Woohyun’s face. “Wait, I know what’s going on.”

 

“You do?” Your voice went up an octave.

 

“Of course,” Woohyun stated matter-of-factly. “~~~~~~~ is hosting a sleepover. I’ll go change.” You watched him dart out of the room and giggled.

 

Myungsoo groaned and buried his face in your partially-exposed shoulder. “I’m mad at hyung for ruining the mood.” He pouted childishly.

 

You laughed lightly. “Don’t worry,” you spoke in a soothing voice. “We can continue another time.”

 

Myungsoo smiled at the thought and gently kissed your neck. You heard Woohyun’s pounding footsteps and lightly pushed Myungsoo’s chest.

 

Woohyun was in a white, sleeveless, hooded shirt. He plopped down on the other side of you. “Everyone else is coming, too,” he reported.

 

“Great,” Myungsoo muttered.

 

Woohyun put an arm around your shoulders and snuggled close to you. You stole a glance at Myungsoo, who was scowling. “Mian,” you mouthed. He didn’t reply but you knew he saw you. T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter