"y"

Wishing Upon A Star...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

After another two performances, there was finally a break in the schedule. You all decided to just return home and relax. You woke up after a long sleep. It was a hot summer day.

 

You opened your bedroom door and went downstairs after brushing your teeth and washing. You found Myungsoo downstairs, sitting on the floor. “Hi, Myungsoo oppa,” you called.

 

“Hi ~~~--” he stopped and gawked at you. 

 

“What?” you asked, confused. 

 

He looked at your baggy, brown sweater and glanced at your legs. It looked like you weren’t wearing any bottoms. “Umm, are you wearing any...pants?” He nodded at your bare legs.

 

You nodded slowly. “Short shorts,” you explained.

 

“Come here,” he motioned. You shuffled slowly towards him. In one swift movement, he had you laying on your back with your wrists pinned to the ground. He was hovering over you, his face only inches from yours.

 

You looked at him, shocked and slightly out of breath. “What was that for?” you incredulously asked.

 

He caressed your thigh with his fingertips. “I want to be the only one who sees you like this,” he explained. “Plus, you look...y,” he added. 

 

“y,” you repeated.

 

Right when you said that, Howon came in. His eyes bulged when he saw Myungsoo on you. “Yah, Kim Myungsoo! Get off ~~~~~~~!” He was getting ready to tackle him off of you. 

 

“But hyung,” Myungsoo whined. “Doesn’t ~~~~~~~ look y?”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter