"Paradise"

Wishing Upon A Star...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

You checked the clock. It was about 5 o’clock in the morning. Almost immediately after you walked in, Infinite was whisked away by their stylists. You sat down on an office chair, bored as hell. You played games on your phone and waited for what seemed like hours until one by one, they started to come out. 

 

“~~~~~~~,” sang Woohyun. 

 

You looked up. Your jaw dropped. In front of you were seven extremely good-looking boys in dark gray clothing. Each had their own special outfits. You blushed madly when you glanced over at Myungsoo’s outfit. His back was exposed at certain points. He caught you looking and smirked your way. You looked away and cleared your throat. “You all look...nice,” you managed to choke out. Your voice came out unnaturally high. 

 

Woohyun frowned. “I don’t think I look nice. I think I look hot!” he exclaimed. Your face turned bright red at the last word. 

 

Before anyone else could speak, you heard two high-pitched voice chime “L oppa! Sungyeol oppa!” Woori and Hyunyoung strutted towards them in dark brown heels, sleeveless, short black blouses and very short, black miniskirts. You rolled your eyes in disgust. ‘How could they just act so naturally about dressing that way?’

 

Woori wrapped her arms around Myungsoo. “Hiiii, L oppa!” She sang and trailed one finger on his firm chest. You stiffened immediately. 

 

To your relief, he didn’t flirt back. “Hi, Woori,” he responded politely. 

 

“Oppa,” she sang. Your eyebrows furrowed. ‘Can she really not notice that we’re all here?’ 

 

She continued on. “The show doesn’t start for a few more hours! Why don’t we go to my dressing room and pick up where we left off, remember?” She pushed her hips to his. They were so close that her nose was touching his. 

 

Your fists clenched and your teeth ground together. You wanted to punch her any second. 

 

Myungsoo just shook his head. “Sorry, Woori. My heart is set on...someone else.” He glanced your way. You looked away, clearing your throat.

 

Meanwhile, Hyunyoung squealed and almost tackled Sungyeol. “SUNGYEOL OPPA!” she shrieked. She smashed her lips onto his and fiercely kissed him. Your jaw dropped. You couldn’t believe her assertiveness. 

Sungyeol parted from her and wiped his lips. “Hyunyoung, you can’t do that whenever you see me,” he frowned. 

 

She sniffed and frowned. “But I love you, oppa.” 

 

“Hyunyoung, I’m sorry but there’s...someone else.” He glanced at you, who looked away. 

 

Woori and Hyunyoung walked off, sulking. You glanced back at them and smiled.

 

-----

 

After a few more hours, it was time for M! Countdown! to start. Up first was Rainbow. They attempted to look y with their dance moves. Woori had the nerve to blow a kiss  to Myungsoo, who stiffened by your side. 

 

After their performance, the show took a break. Woori ran to Myungsoo. “L oppa, was I good?” she beamed.

 

Myungsoo nodded politely. “That was a very good performance, Woori. Good job.”

 

Woori hugged him tightly. “I’m glad you liked it. Call me up sometime and I’ll give you an even better performance, but this time, the setting won’t be the stage. It’ll be in my bedroom,” she whispered huskily. 

 

Your eyes widened. ‘The nerve of her! Who does she think she is?!’ You watched as she skipped off. 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter