Starting Over with Hoya

Wishing Upon A Star...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The next morning, you woke up, wondering if yesterday was just a good dream. It seemed too good to be true. You put on sweats and brushed your teeth. Still drowsy, you decided that a warm cup of coffee sounded good and remembered the expensive-looking machine in the kitchen. You giggled. ‘Why don’t oppas use the machine instead of going out to buy it?’ 

 

Slowly, you shuffled your feet to the kitchen and examined the coffee maker. After a few minutes of figuring out how it works, you poured grounded beans and water into the machine. Pressing a few buttons, you watched in satisfaction as the coffee began to brew. 

 

You heard someone open the refrigerator and turned around. It was Hoya. You swallowed hard. You barely spoke to him ever since you arrived, and the last time you had any sort of interaction with him was at the party. You remembered the awkward scene and started to sweat out of nervousness and guilt. Your mind came up with a million questions. ‘Are him and Tiffany together? Is he ignoring me? Is he upset with me because I invaded on their privacy?’ You finally decided to take the initiative and spoke in a clear voice, “Good morning, oppa.”

 

Hoya closed the refrigerator door and met eyes with you. Just making eye contact with him made you nervous, although you didn’t know why. “Good morning, ~~~~~~~,” he replied warily. 

 

You took a step forwa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter