Gone

Wishing Upon A Star...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

You grabbed the last of your things and dragged them to the front door. Mr. Lee was already waiting for you, while Infinite was at a dance practice. You glanced at the seven individual manila envelopes on the table and pursed your lips. “I have one request.”

 

Mr. Lee raised his eyebrows. “What is it?”

 

You glanced at the envelopes again. “Make sure that they watch the video before they open the envelopes.”

 

Mr. Lee nodded. “Of course. Are you ready, ~~~~~~~?”

 

You looked back at the large mansion, knowing that you would probably never set eyes on that again. “...Yeah.”

 

-----

 

Infinite came back in their sweat clothes with damp towels strung around their necks. Sunggyu collapsed on the couch, everyone else following him. “Aish, that was a good practice.” The others nodded. 

 

Woohyun’s eyebrows furrowed. “What are these envelopes?” He picked one up. It was addressed to Sungjong. He handed them out to each one of his fellow members. 

 

Mr. Lee cleared his throat. Infinite looked up and bowed slightly. “Boys, I need to show you something.” He the TV and pressed the play button. 

 

An image of you popped up on the screen. All seven faces brightened immediately. “Annyeonghaeseyo!” You waved at the screen. “Umm, oppas have been really nice to me these past two months. I want to say thank you. You guys are the best!” You gave them two thumbs up, but your face darkened.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter