It's a Date

Wishing Upon A Star...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

You woke up in darkness. ‘Where’s all the sunshine?’ you thought. Myungsoo was at your side, shaking you gently. “~~~~~~~-ah, wake up,” he whispered. You rolled over to face him and squinted in the darkness, your eyes still sleepy. Myungsoo’s face softened. “Good morning,” he whispered. Slowly, he started to lean forward. You froze in your place. You didn’t know what to do. Softly, he kissed your forehead. You could feel his soft lips on your face and you smiled. For some reason, you liked the idea of him kissing you. He pulled away and flashed a grin. “Get ready. We need to leave early so the others don’t know where we’re going.” You nodded and got up. He stood up as well. 

 

Then you walked towards him, half-asleep, and wrapped your arms around his waist and buried your face in his chest. You murmured, “I’m happy we’re spending time together, Myungsoo oppa.” 

 

He smiled softly. “I’m glad too, ~~~~~~~.” He paused to think. ‘Kim Myungsoo, are you finally falling for someone?’ he questioned himself. 

 

You walked to the bathroom and quietly brushed your teeth. You didn’t want to disturb the others while they were still asleep. You took a pair of fitting jeans, a T-shirt and a thin sweater into the bathroom with you to change. After dressing and brushing your hair, you opened the door to find Myungsoo waiting for you. He was dressed in a black and gray plaid shirt, blue jeans and sunglasses. You looked at him curiously. “Oppa, the sun hasn’t risen yet. Why are you wearing sunglasses?” 

 

He smirked. “I’m bringing them for later. People might recognize me if I don’t have them on.”

 

You nodded in understanding. The two of you headed out towards the door, and closed it behind you. Myungsoo laced his fingers into yours as you started to walk down the sidewalk. You arrived at the bus stop just in time. You boarded the bus with Myungsoo following behind you, him paying for both your bus fares. You sat towards the back of the bus as he plopped down next to you. He slung his arm around your shoulders and leaned his cheek on the top of your head. “Myungsoo oppa?” you asked.

 

“Hmm?” he answered.

 

“This whole day...is it a date?” you questioned. You really wanted to find out. If you were going on a date with him, wouldn’t that be wrong in the view of the public?

 

Myungsoo didn’t answer for a long time. He finally answered, “Do you want it to be?” 

 

You flushed. It wasn’t fair. You asked him the question, yet he was turning it on you. “I asked you first,” you giggled. “Do you want it to be?”

 

Myungsoo pressed his lips on your head. “Yes,” he quietly said. 

 

-----

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter