4] Wants to meet again❤️

Always Beside You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol's pov:

In my surrounding, all girls are asking me for photos and autographs, I complete my signature and look at the back, Hyung is standing by the car, looking at his phone. I think he is texting someone and I know who is that someone is, that's why now I making my way to his back and I looked behind him secretly to his phone, my suspicion turned out to be true. he is texting his beloved boyfriend and my beloved maknae,

"junmyeon hyung i know you miss your boyfriend but can we now go please, I want to search for someone" I whisper in his ear and he is startled by my action.

"yah, PARK CHANYEOL, what are you doing, do you want to make me die?" he said in high pitch and rubbed his hand on his heart.

"nothing like that happened, please hurry up, I want to search for someone as I said please talk to sehun at another time," I said in bit impatiently, I know I want to meet him unexpectedly, but also I want to try to find him and make friends with him.

"and by the way, who is that someone chanyeol? boy or girl" junmyeon hyung said, and breaking my trail of thoughts,

as I make my way towards the car door and open it. "boy and don't think anything, I just want to see him and meet him," I said and hop in the back seat of the car and then junmyeon hyung also hop in the driver seat and start the car.

"what, I am not saying or thinking anything, is that you who think, so that means he is someone special to our yeol, so tell me yeol who is this guy and how he looks and also where do you guys meet and is he also like you yeol?" he said, and bombard with his question.

 I know how junmyeon hyung is, so I can trust him with this because junmyeon hyung is really like my own older brother too, but sometimes he teases me that's why I am scared to tell him if he makes fun of me? but I am gonna tell anyway I just want to share with Hyung.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter