15] He says YES! ❤️

Always Beside You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chanyeol pov:

 

Today I am very happy, because today Kyungsoo is going to tell me about his feelings.

 

I was also anxious, if his answer will no, what would I do? 

 

I know what I am going to do if kyungsoo said no to me, then I will do my best to win his heart and make him mine.

 

I were in the middle of wearing clothes for meeting kyungsoo in the college, 

 

My phone ring, indicates that's I received message

I took my phone and it's kyungsoo's message, I had the brightest smile on my face.

 

 

From, My Angel❤️

Chanyeol meet me at the basketball court

 

                                    To, My Angel ❤️

                                          Okay 👍

 

I send him small okay and then gets ready for meeting,

 

I wore a grey jumper and black jeans with my long black coat.

 

And yes, my sunglasses and mask also, because I want to keep it hidden for the time being.

 

I went to the dining room for breakfast there i meet,

 

"Hi! Channie, good morning" as she greeted me and hugged me.

 

"Hi Dara! Good morning you too, what are you doing here so early in the morning?" I asked her because she was in France for her movie shooting. 

 

"Oh channie, that i came yesterday late night so i came directly here and spent the night here, so i can meet you in morning, i know you were, so like that."

She explained me and with dad also came,

 

"Oh Dara! You also here, what morning today, good morning you too" dad said as he entered the dining room, dad like Dara, because Dara's dad and my dad is childhood friends, i and Dara also friends but she is younger than me, also one thing is she flirts with me sometime, i don't like that about her because i see her as my younger sister.

 

"Mom, please hurry up and serve breakfast . I have some stuff to do," I said and sat on the seat, Dara also sat beside me, and that's when somebody came…

 

"Hyung don't you want to share you breakfast with us, it's not fair" that person said and i looked at the entrance of the dining room,

 

And there Sehun is standing with Junmyeon hyung beside him smiling with his sweetest smile.

 

"Sehun, what are you doing here so early in the morning?" I asked him and looked at Hyung with a questioning look.

 

They came in the dining room and said good morning to dad, Sehun hugged mom and kissed her on the cheek,

 

Mom and Sehun's relationship is like son and mother, Sehun acts like a baby when he is with my mom.

 

"Mom see hyung is shooing me away, scold him." Sehun said with pouting face 

 

"Yeol don't you said anything to my baby, if you say him anything then you will not get any of my love, do you get that, i will gave all my love to my baby, take seat Junmyeon and sehunnie baby sit here" mom said with stern voice, showing me that she is angry on me.

 

"Good morning junmyeon hyung" i said as if nothing happens 

 

"Good morning yeol" hyung said,

 

"Tell me now what are you doing here sehun" i said in 'so done' voice

 

"Today our day is off so, we thought that it will be nice if we spend it together" sehun Said, while digging in his food,

 

"Good morning everyone" i heard noona's voice from entrance of the dining room,

 

She came and sat on his seat and took her breakfast.

 

"Good morning noona, how are you?, I missed you so much" again sehun said, then she surprised,

 

"Oh sehunnie, you are also here, i miss you so much, i am fine, how about you, if yeol bully you tell me i will make sure he will not bully you again after that," she said to sehun and looked in my direction.

 

Oh god is this really my family or sehun's, they take his side against me, also babying him so much and spoiling him, he became a spoiled brat.

 

 

"No noona, right now he is not that bully but, if he bully me i will tells you," sehun said and take another bite of his food, this bratty kid will never stops his complaints. 

 

"How are junmyeon, everything is fine and how is relationship is going with our baby" noona ask junmyeon hyung

 

Junmyeon hyung was silent for all this time 

 

"Everything's fine yoora, our relationship is sweet as always and we are fine with it" he said looking at sehun with loving eyes, they are so in love wahh, when me and kyungsoo are like them.

 

I dreamly smile and then click. I have to go to University . Kyungsoo will be waiting for me there.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter