29] My family ❤️

Always Beside You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Please kindly first read previous chapter again

Sehun's pov:

 

He smiled.

 

I laid down beside him and take him on my chest, i hugged him, he also hugged me and we stay like that,

 

No one is saying anything because we know how we are happy after knowing that we are going to be having our small baby.

 

When i see that envelop inside our wardrobe, i got curious so took out and take looked what is the inside it and when read i got frozen on my place, i don't know how to react or what to do, so i did what come in my mind.

 

Screamed his name

 

He curl a bit and i rubbed circle on his back

 

"What are we going to do now hun?" He ask me and i looked at him, he was also staring at me,

 

"Let's get married" I said with smile played on my face, he looked at with his now widened eyes with tears in them.

 

I pecked his wobbling lips and caressed his cheek.

 

"You are so bad hun, how did you propose to me like this" he only said and rested his face on my neck and cried there.

 

I chuckle at his reply because it was so childish, my Jun was never this childish but it's okay, it's our baby who is now controlling my Jun.

 

I placed my hand on his stomach and caressed it.

 

I can't get enough of this, i like the feeling that i was feel right now, the feeling of becoming a father and having our own baby, 

 

But I don't get how Jun became a carrier?


 

"Jun but I don't get it. How did you become a carrier?" I asked when he was crying,

 

He picked from where he was and again stay there

 

"I also was not aware that i was carrier, kyungsoo was the person who told doctor to run the pregnancy test on me and doctor do what kyungsoo said and  found that i was pregnant, kyungsoo is one who told me that i am carrier and also one thing kyungsoo is also a carrier" he said, his muffled because of position and i was like looking like seeing ghost.

 

I took him in my embrace and he also hugged in the same intensity.


 

"I love you soooo much and i love soo hyung too, he is so intelligent, so soo hyung is also carrier then." I said to him and hummed.

 

We stay like that, for don't how long but After some time,

 

"HUN, our breakfast, i were made a breakfast for, i think it must be cold by now" Jun said and sat on the bed, 

 

"Let's go, reheat it and then we will eat it" I said and sat up on the bed. By then He was near the door and went to the kitchen. I also went behind him.

 

He started his work. I was also helping him to take out dishes and make him sat on the dining table and said that I will bring the food.

 

He obeyed what I said and sat patiently and waited there after the food was done heating. I brought food to the dining table and we started eating our food.

 

Why do I feel like I am forgetting something, like something important?

 

I start recalling all that happened yesterday,

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter