32] Breakfast with Park family ❤️

Always Beside You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Author's POV:


 

It's been a week since that fight happened in between chanyeol and his dad,

 

And chanyeol did not take that seriously because he knew his dad always threatened him.

 

And in this week kyungsoo's finals was started and he was very satisfied with his doing.

 

he is healing very well and now he can walk with help of crutches,

 

Kyungsoo's two exam paper are remaining after that he will be free from his exam because it's always stressful and tiredsom for him,

 

And after exam  he wants to go back to his hometown where his parents live for his vacation, his dad was very much worried for him after knowing his situation, even he was ready to come to kyungsoo but kyungsoo said that he was staying with his boyfriend at his house after hearing that Mr. Doh sighs in relief.


 

In this week of time kyungsoo and chanyeol's relationship was very much domestic because they are feeling like they are a married couple, like kyungsoo everyday prepares his clothes and helps chanyeol for drying his hairs. Chanyeol took breakfast for him and Kyungsoo and they fed each other lovingly.


 

 The past two days chanyeol got busy with his rehearsal and upcoming album of EXO-SC.

 

He woke up early but always he found kyungsoo was the first one to be woken up because of his study and because of kyungsoo is morning person, chanyeol nearly share's kyungsoo's room, he also took his clothes from his wardrobe and placed it in the kyungsoo's wardrobe. 


 

For time being Mr. Park decided to ignore chanyeol and kyungsoo's presence.

 

In this week Mr. Park didn't see and meet kyungsoo because he assumed that kyungsoo is gold digger and he is after his son's for money, that's why he didn't meet kyungsoo.

 

 But kyungsoo is not like what Mr. Park is assuming, because Kyungsoo is himself a gold who didn't want money but love from chanyeol.

 

Today Chanyeol was home because he took a break from his exhausting practice. He wanted to re-energy before his album release, he wanted to be fresh and delightful for his fans.



 

Chanyeol open his eyes and first thing he saw was kyungsoo who was sleeping, kyungsoo's head was on his chest and he was also hugging kyungsoo's waist, chanyeol know kyungsoo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter