21] Change in the air 😈

Always Beside You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SANDARA'S POV:

 

 

"Ahhhh" I broke the Vasa that was placed on the table and looked at the person in front of me.

 

"What did you see, say it again" I said to the man.

 

"Ma'am i looked Mr. Park was kissing a boy in the university basketball court" he said and my blood boils after hearing that, how dare a boy kiss my chanyeol.

 

"Find that boy's biography and give me, I will make sure to give him some hell's test on the earth" I laugh, like manic, I will make sure to make your life living hell. Baby wait and watch

 

Chanyeol is only mine, no one is allowed near my chanyeol.

 

I have loved him since my childhood.

 

Who is this person in chanyeol's life, i should find out as soon as possible.

 

I have wanted chanyeol from the very start, but he only sees me as his younger sister. I want to be more than that.

 

I always flirt with him and send him signs like I love him not as a sister or friend but more than that but he always ignores it.

 

But if chanyeol is in a relationship with a boy that my spy said, then I am gonna destroy that boy.

 

Ah yes I was Spying him, for more than 5 years.

 

We were studying in the same Highschool and even college. 

 

When I was in Highschool I stalked him wherever I got time from study.

 

And even in college I stalk him.

 

But after college I started my acting career and I didn't get enough time to rest so I hired a spy.

 

I want to go to his home to meet him.

 

I am starting to get ready and ready with my cutest dress ever, because chanyeol likes cute things.

 

Make way to our mansion's parking area, and get inside my car and start driving towards park mansion

 

After 40 min i arrived at the Parking area of the Park mansion and i got out of the car and enter in the house.

 

I look around and then make my way to the garden, i know where to find Mrs. Park.

 

It's 6:00 in the evening so it's routine for Mrs. Park to take tea in the garden whil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter