41] Father's heart ❤️

Always Beside You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Author's POV:-

 

 

 

 

Sun peeking through the curtains in the room where two souls were enjoying each other's warmth.

 

 

 

Kyungsoo snuggled close to chanyeol and placed his nose in chanyeol's neck.

 

 

 

*Knock* *knock* 

 

 

Knocked on the door were heard in room

 

 

"Kyungsoo-ah wake up, it's 9:30 baby," Mrs.doh said from outside the door.

 

 

Once again she knocked and she got groan in return

 

 

"Chanyeol-ah wake up" once again Mrs.doh wake them up but this time she called chanyeol's name 

 

 

Kyungsoo heard his maa's voice from outside so he sat up and rubbed his eyes.

 

 

"Yeah maa we are up" kyungsoo replies his maa and his maa went away after she heard kyungsoo wake up.

 

 

Once again kyungsoo laid in chanyeol's embrace and closed his eyes but didn't drip to sleep.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Still in chanyeol's embrace, kyungsoo pats on chanyeol's chest to wake him up but still he himself doesn't open his eyes.

 

 

"Chanyeol, wake up," Kyungsoo said in his morning voice.

 

 

 

Chanyeol slowly opened his eyes and looked Kyungsoo in the eyes and gave a smile to kyungsoo.

 

 

Chanyeol gave a peck on Kyungsoo's forehead.

 

 

 

"Did you know I dream of something really nice, something that is so real to be true" chanyeol said and comb kyungsoo's hair with his fingers.

 

 

 

"And what happened in your dream" kyungsoo asked 

 

 

"You proposed me for marriage" chanyeol explain his dream in one sentence

 

 

 

 

 

Kyungsoo giggles on what chanyeol said because he knows it's not dream but real.

 

 

 

 

"Why are you giggling, are you making fun of my dream" chanyeol said and sulked on kyungsoo for giggling.

 

 

 

Kyungsoo hovered over chanyeol and gave a peck on chanyeol's forehead.

 

 

 

 

 

"It wasn't your dream you Yoda man" kyungsoo said and laid beside chanyeol and stared at the ceiling just like chanyeol who was in shock after knowing that wasn't dream but real.

 

 

 

 

 

"So you're really going to marry me?" Chanyeol asked in a soft voice as if he was going to cry at any moment.

 

 

 

Kyungsoo again hovered over chanyeol and looked at chanyeol in his eyes and smiled, chanyeol had teary eyes out of happiness that had surged in his body.

 

 

 

"Yes my yeolli we are going to marry tomorrow as I said" kyungsoo said and placed his lips on chanyeol's lips softly and kissed chanyeol as softly as he could because he wanted to enjoy this moment. It was their happy moment.

 

 

 

 

 

After a minute or two kyungsoo broke the kiss and gave soft pecks on chanyeol's each eyes who closed his eyes for kyungsoo to kiss them.

 

 

 

 

"Oh my god I still can't believe that we are going to get married tomorrow" chanyeol said and took kyungsoo in his embrace who also hugged him back in the same way as chanyeol.

 

 

 

"Okay okay now wake up or

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter