1] First meet❤️

Always Beside You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyungsoo’s pov:

Today I am late for my lectures because of my previous late-night study so I am in a real hurry, I was walking in the corridor but suddenly a man in a long padded coat and his face is covered with a mask, black sunglasses, bumped to me and I fall on the ground,

I am wincing in pain because I am really falling on hard tile ground my is really hurt, I think I just wince by chance heard the man before me because he is helping and said sorry,

I can hear his voice is really deep and some kind of familiar to Me, he helps to stand and bow multiple times.

"This is not really your fault because I am also in really hurry so that's why I bump to you I am really sorry" I said as I bow.

"no, no, I am really sorry I am running from my fans because they running behind me so that's why I bump sorry actually because of me your fallen on the ground does hurt you anyway?" He asked me.

“no, it's okay we two are hurry and bumping into each other. This is better than saying sorry to each other. "By the way are you popular in campus or …" I got cut because in front of me bunch of girls is running and screaming name chanyeol I got cut my breath in my throat because girls screaming the name of ExoSC chanyeol.

 oh my god that's means I am standing in front of chanyeol right now that why his voice familiar to me because I am also exo fan an exol, but the crowd is running our way but I think that girls not recognise the chanyeol because they are running and passed by. it's really crowd because girls are bumping me and "ouch" suddenly on my hand feel a stink of pain, and lost my balance because of the harsh bump of the girl but hand hold my waist and envelop in the embrace.

I can hear the chanyeol's heart beats it's really calm and rhythmic but suddenly all world stop only I feel is chanyeol is tighten his embrace some time passes and crowd is gone and I got panic because how closed we are, and hurriedly leaves his embrace and stand in front of him.

"thank you so much for save me from falling" I said bit embarrassed because of sudden embrace.

"it's okay it's my fault…'' suddenly he stop and I look at him and I don't know what he look at because his sunglasses but he touch my forearm and I look at my forearm and there a cut on my forearm and a little bit bleeding from the cut and i can feel now it's pain "ahh'' he touch bit but it's hurt little bit much.

"is it hurt much? Can we go to the clinic nearby from the campus?” He asks me in his concerned voice I can feel he is worried about the cut but it's not that deep.

''its okay, I have a mini first aid kit in my backpack don't worry I can handle it" I said and look around for the bench to sit and aiding my wound so that I can go to my class because I already missed my lecture and then I can see the bench in a corner of the corridor.

"there I have found bench" I mumble in low voice but I think he heard me.

"ah what? What do you say? what you found?" He said bit of confusion in his voice.

"ohh that I said I found bench to sit and then I can aid my wound that's what I said" I said bit of smile crept on my lips.

"you can go now I will do it by myself" I said and made my way to the bench but suddenly a hand hold mine I got starlet because of sudden hand hold and see behind me chanyeol is hold my hand stand there.

"no, I will come with you and help you because of me you got hurt so let's go" he said as he made his way with holding my hand in his and walking towards to the bench and sit on bench and "sit " he said.

 I am sitting on the benc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter