13] Can't stay away from you❤️

Always Beside You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun pov:

 

 

Phew, I am very tired today, it's 1:00 am in the morning.

 

The event finished at 12:00 am, and after the event, I attended the event party for 30 min then left from there.

 

Now I am getting ready for my flight.

 

I want to go to my bunny's warm embrace, and not come out from there.

 

I missed him so much that I can't stop thinking about him.

 

He is my life. I can't stay away from him.

 

We have been in a relationship for 3 years now.

 

I take all my stuff and leave the hotel.

 

In the corridor, I met my manager. I wanted to take Jun with me but the company said that he has important work to do so here I am without my Jun.

 

"Are you ready?" He asked me and I only nodded at him and he took my luggage from me and we headed towards the car, sat inside the car and left for the airport.

 

After some time we arrived at the airport,

 

as I sat on the seat in the flight and my phone rang indicating that I received a massage.

 

From, juncotton🐰

When will you arrive at the Seoul airport? I am waiting for you hun🥺♥️

 

It's from my bunny, he missed me too 

I know him, he is a very soft person.

 

To, juncotton🐰

I am on my way, please take care of yourself for me.

 

From, juncotton🐰

These lines are mine to tell you, not you to tell me, 'take care yourself for me'

I love you♥️

 

He melted my heart by only saying I love you

 

To, juncotton🐰

I love you too 😘♥️

 

We said bye to each other and then locked my phone.

after some time I take off from Germany 

 

I take a nap throughout the flight,

 

After my ten-hour flight, I landed at Seoul airport.

 

I am all tired now. I want to go home and sleep with Jun beside me.

 

I arrived at the waiting area, my manager was beside me, and we had a trolley with us.

 

As we arrived outside the airport all cameras were flashing, and fans were screaming sehun.

 

I put on my Mask and plugged in my earphones and started hearing songs

 

All the bodyguards covered me and took me towards our cars.

 

Today I am so tired that I only want my Jun in my embrace nothing more,

 

As we walked close to the car I hop in the car and then someone jumps on me and I knows who this someone is,

 

I wrapped my arms around that person and took him close to me, burying my nose in his neck and taking his familiar scent in my nostril.

 

"I mis

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter