22] Morning hug❤️

Always Beside You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

New morning come and shine

Kyungsoo pov:

 

I was woken up at 4:00 am for my study

 

I am studying, studying and studying 

 

Till

 

Now it's 6:00 am

 

Did you know one thing chanyeol didn't go to his home he stayed here but not in my room, hyung said that not this soon.

 

But I am okay because I also want to prepare myself for the closeness of chanyeol.

 

So he is in the guest room beside my room.

 

He is very tired so he sleeps as he hits bed.

 

 

I smiled to myself and went back to my study again, but before I could start again my phone started ringing and I took it from my night stand.

 

It shows an unknown number, who could it be,

 

I don't know

 

So I received it and placed it on my ear.

 

"Hello, Kyungsoo speaking, who am I speaking with?" I asked,

 

"Hello, soo hyung i am sehun, hyung what is happening to my Jun he is throwing up as he woke up" sehun said from the line, he is in panic mode from his voice.

 

"Sehun, don't worry his stomach is upset so rub his back and stay beside him and after he finishes throwing up make him some lemon water to drink" i said, from sehun's voice i assume hyung didn't tell about pregnancy so i also stay quiet.

 

"Okay hyung but Jun didn't like lemon, and he is becoming weak after throwing up i called later" he said and hung up the call.

 

I sighed 

 

Hyung should tell sehun about the baby, i am worried about hyung. How he is going to take it, and if he takes stress, this is not good for the baby.

 

 

I went back to my study.

 

After a hour i heard knock on door,

I stood up from my chair and went to opened the door.

 

Chanyeol is standing in front of me with his bed hair and still closed eyes

 

I confusingly tiled my head and looked at him.

 

"Chanyeol? Why didn't you open your eyes?" I asked him, after he heard my voice he smiled and opened his eyes.

 

"Good morning angel" he said and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter