37] Surprise for kyungsoo ❤️🤗

Always Beside You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Author's POV:-



 

After the fainting incident chanyeol and kyungsoo took rahee to her room and laid her on her bed and left from there to the living room, where his parents were conversing something.




 

They also went to them and sat beside each other and joined their conversation.



 

"How are you dad and mom" kyungsoo asked 


 

"We are fine and happy too," Kyungsoo's dad said and side hugged his wife.


 

"But this thing we are the one should ask you, how are you my kyungi" kyungsoo's mom asked and stood up from her place and sat beside her lovely son.


 

She hugged her son and kissed his forehead.


 

"I am fine, chanyeol is the one who took care of me" kyungsoo said lovingly while looking at chanyeol and taking chanyeol's hand in his and rubbed his thumb on the back of chanyeol's hand.



 

In the statement, the couple looked at Chanyeol and smiled softly.


 

The doh couple are so happy knowing that their son finds someone for him, someone who will take care of him after them and love him like they love their son.


 

Mr.Doh stood up from his place and walked towards chanyeol, on seeing that chanyeol also stood up from his place and stood up in front of Mr.Doh.



 

Without saying anything Mr.Doh hugged chanyeol


 

"Thank you so much for taking care of kyungsoo" Mr.Doh said and broke the hug and smiled

 

Kyungsoo was looking at the two people he loved dearly. He is so happy at the moment because he knows his dad accepts chanyeol.


 

"Don't thank me uncle, it is my duty to take care of my boyfriend" chanyeol said


 

"Oh please call us mom and dad or call us like kyungsoo call maa and paa," Mrs.Doh said and made hand gestures.




 

On that kyungsoo looked at chanyeol with sparkling eyes like he was telling him that his parents fully accept their relationship and hug his maa happily.


 

Mrs.Doh kissed Kyungsoo's forehead and hugged him happily.



 

"Come here son" Mr.Doh said to chanyeol and once again took chanyeol in his warm embrace.


 

Right at the moment chanyeol was feeling guilty because of his dad, kyungsoo parents accepted them fully but his dad didn't even talk kyungsoo properly.



 

There moment ended and Mr. And Mrs.Doh said that they should take some rest and then they will have their lunch.



 

Kyungsoo and chanyeol left and kyungsoo showed chanyeol his room and they parted their way to freshen up and then took some rest.




 

While in the Seoul


 

Junmyeon and sehun come back to their apartment from the hospital.


 

Junmyeon didn't want to go back to the Oh mension because he got traumatised by the incident.


 

From that day junmyeon was so conscious towards his pregnancy that he always made sure to always stay healthy and on the tiniest sound he got scared and flinched.


 

Sehun always makes sure junmyeon is okay all the time, he did not go to the company because he doesn't want junmyeon to stay at home alone.


 

But Dr. Kim said that junmyeon should go near nature, that will help him calm his nerves down and it will make him happy.




 

And another thing is he didn't tell all this happened to his kyungsoo hyung but he told chanyeol and chanyeol said that do not tell kyungsoo hyung.

 

And that day chanyeol and sehun make plans to surprise their special person who is none other than kyungsoo.


 

And that plan was now taking place.


 

"All is set, now we only wants to go Tomorrow in the morning" sehun said to junmyeon who is sitting on the bed and sulking for not let him helping in packing their bags 


 

Nowadays, Junmyeon sulks and cries and gets angry easily. He did not need subject for all this things.



 

"Don't talk to me huh" junmyeon said and looked at his left side,

 

Sehun knows it is not that serious, it happens all the time and also knows how to make Jun calm.


 

"Baby it's not like you are assuming, it is not good for our little one, you know na" sehun said and side hug junmyeon and placed his hand on baby bump, that is now visible to eyes but only in his pjs.


 

On the mention of their baby, Junmyeon calmed down a little bit but he didn't want to show Sehun that he is okay now, so he just pretend to sulk.

 

Sehun gave a kiss on the cheek of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter