28] Truth is revealed ❤️

Always Beside You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Junmyeon's pov:

 

 

Ah, i am feeling like my head will burst any time because it is paining so much that now is unbearable to me,

 

And on the top of that i was throwing for past 10 minutes, 

 

Ahhh, baby please don't bother me so much, I can't take it now.

 

I sat on the bathroom floor after throwing up and started to cry.

 

"Jun, what happens, why are you crying, is it painful anywhere? '' Hun asked him in his concerned voice and picked me from the floor in bridal style, I immediately circled my hand around him nake and nuzzal my nose to his neck.

 

I didn't answer his questions because I didn't have that much energy.

 

He placed me on the countertop in a sitting position in our bathroom to wash my face and mouth.

 

After that he again took me in his arms and made his way to our bedroom and laid me down on the bed. He also lay beside me and took me to him. I hugged tightly and tried to fall asleep by ignoring the headache.

 

He massaged my scalp with his fingers.

 

 

My eyes slowly became heavy and I did not know when my sleep would take over me.

 

 

I was standing in the park and in front the scene that i seen in my head is taking place,

 

A little girl around 2 with her pigtails and wearing a cute yellow frock is seated on the blanket and clapping her cute little hands.

 

"Baby, see butterfly" i heard the voice that i love the most in the world, sehun's

 

He was making a butterfly of hand and making it like it is flying and the baby girl, making a voice, like happy voices trying to grab the hand butterfly but Sehun didn't let her, on that she whined, wailed and started crying.

 

"Oh my baby aeri is started crying, oh sorry baby Dada is sorry" Sehun said and took the baby from the ground and started to sway her to stop her cries.

 

She didn't stop crying and then

 

"Jun, why did you stand there? Come on, look aeri is crying, she is angry at me, please stop her crying" hun said to me and i smiled at him and make way towards them.

 

I took the baby in my arms and took her to my chest to let her feel my warmth. I think she recognized her papa and started to calm down, after some time she stopped crying.

 

"See she loved you more then me, she immediately stopped crying when you embraced her" hun said in a sulking tone and pouted at me.

 

 

I chuckled at his tactics and placed a chestnut kiss on his pouting lips. He immediately grinned like he got the biggest gift.

 

 

My baby is looking at me with her doe eyes and like she is taking her Papa's looks in her eyes. 

 

She is a duplicate of sehun. All her features are sehun's.

 

Her eyes, nose, lips all.

 

I made some faces and she smiled at that and that time i got to know that her smile was also like sehun's.

 

My duplicate sehun.

 

I kissed her cheeks and hugged her dearly and Sehun took us in his strong embrace, i feel protected and loved.

 

Thank you God for giving me such a cute and loving family.

 

"I love you hun and also aeri" i said and looked at hun still in his hug 

 

He kissed me on my forehead and I closed my eyes out of habit.

 

"I love you too my Jun and also my baby girl" he said and also did the same with aeri, i also kissed her on where he kissed aeri and hugged her to me sehun hugged me and aeri, we stayed like that and enjoyed our family moment.

 

I opened my eyes and looked at my surroundings, i smiled still in laying down, 

 

Hun is hugging me so tightly that I will disappear if he releases me.

 

I caressed his cheek and kissed on his tip of nose. I stayed for a bit and woke up.

 

I feel freshen today compared to other days.

 

I caressed my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter