31] Mr. Park 😈

Always Beside You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After 4 days 

Author's pov:  

In these 4 days chanyeol was always found in kyungsoo's room sleeping with kyungsoo.

 

Because he was scared if in the middle of the night kyungsoo wants to go to the washroom or anything like that.

 

So he always sneaks into the kyungsoo's bedroom and slips in the quilt with him and sleep peacefully.

 

First time when kyungsoo found someone sleeping beside him he got scared but after knowing it was chanyeol, he got used to it and slept in chanyeol's embrace.

 

 

Mr. Park was not home for past 4 days, he was on business trip so he was not aware that kyungsoo was staying in the mension, 

 

Mr. Park came in the morning from his business trip.

 

 

Chanyeol and kyungsoo do their breakfast inside kyungsoo's room because of his cast.

 

Chanyeol always accompanies Kyungsoo wherever he wants to go.

 

 

Inside dining room

 

Mr. Park was seated on the head chair and Yoora was on his right hand and Mrs Park was on the left.

 

All the maids are serving them the food. 

 

"Where is chanyeol?He didn't want to have breakfast today?" Mr. Park asked and looked at Mrs. Park

 

"ah i didn't tell you that kyungsoo chanyeol's boyfriend is staying here with us, he slipped in the bathroom and broke his ankle….." Mrs. Park tell all that happened and how Kyungsoo was staying with them.

 

After hearing everything Mr. Park only focused on the park where Mrs. Park mentioned that kyungsoo is chanyeol' boyfriend and he got very angry after knowing chanyeol is in a relationship.

 

 

"Why did you not tell me this all before and why did you let that guy stay in my house" Mr. Park asked in his angry voice.

 

Mr. Park was very angry, he didn't want chanyeol to be in a relationship with any other person, he did fix his marriage with Dara and he only wants that.

 

If chanyeol take any other person as his spouse other than Dara then Mr. Park will not be willing to accept the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter