Ika-labing anim na Haka

Lagom.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I woke up feeling a little tired… I mean, who wouldn’t?! I fell asleep with Luna clinging unto me, and now naman, I can smell Alistaire’s hair as it was sprawled all over my face. The two of them are heavy!

 

Not Luna though, just Alistaire!

 

I tried to push her a little pa but she just snuggled closer. Spare me and my tiny body!

 

“Lagi ko, move over.” I can feel her arms pull me closer pa. She’s really a clingy woman which made me laugh by myself. She acts so tough and sungit whenever we’re out in public but immediately turns into an excited child once the two of us are alone na.

 

It still amazes me at some point, how does she transform like that? How can she be so different when she’s with me nonetheless, who cares? She’s the most comfortable when she’s with me.

 

“Alistaire baby, move ka muna.” I gently patted her head. She changed positions din naman immediately, with a little whine nga lang. What a big baby!

 

I carefully placed Luna back on her crib, the real baby is sleeping soundly. Buti she didn’t wake up with her mommy Alistaire’s whines.

 

It’s Sunday, which means we all would be cramped up here at our house. That thought alone made me smile in satisfaction.

 

I’d get to spend time with my wife doing house chores, and we also have Luna, our Luna who we love so much.

 

It has never crossed my mind na I’d be in this state, I’d be in this cozy home, attending to my beloved wife, and my beautiful daughter. I used to dream of having a family, and Alistaire made it happen for me… and with Luna, I can never feel more fulfilled.

 

They say Home is a feeling, never a place, and I couldn’t agree more.

 

“There’s Mommy Allison po oh.” I turned my head upon hearing that groggy voice. It’s Alistaire, carrying Luna in her arms. 

 

I smiled at the sight of them together.

 

“Good Morning, my love!” I walked to them, giving Luna a kiss.

 

“Grabe, daya… pa’no naman ako?” I looked at Alistaire who was sulking.

 

“I’ve given you kisses every morning, ever since our college years… Aren’t you tired of it pa?” I asked playfully.

 

“Never in a million years.” She replied and leaned down to give me multiple kisses.

 

“Aray ko naman, anak… kinikiss ko lang mommy mo.” It had me laughing, Luna pinched her.

 

“Ang possessive mo sa mommy Allison mo ha?” She’s such a big baby, making reklamo like this.


“I love you, Lagi ko.” I spoke.

 

I can never imagine a family unless it’s with Alistaire… I’d never want a family unless it's with her.

 

“I love you more…”

 

I kept myself busy. Alistaire messaged me na she won’t be able to meet me immediately since she has an urgent mee

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter