Ika-labindalawang Haka

Lagom.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I woke up a little earlier than Alistaire, Luna didn’t cry but the moment I opened my eyes. She was looking at us pala since I was so cramped up with her Mommy Alistaire. I laughed a little as I walked to her.

 

“Good Morning po, kanina ka pa awake po?” She just smiled at me after I greeted her. It’s barely 6 am pa lang pero, I feel a little energetic na because of this little sunshine right here.

 

“Do you wanna come with me po? We’re gonna prepare Mommy Alistaire’s breakfast, and yours na rin…” As if Luna would answer me naman… she just giggled and let out those cute baby noises before rolling over.

 

My eyes widened at the sight, it’s the first time I saw her roll over and land on her stomach so I had to take a photo of it! I’ll show it to Alistaire mamaya.

 

“Are you gonna watch Mommy sleep pa or you’ll come with me po?” She was just staring at me, before rolling over to land on her back again.

 

“Let’s go?” She’s so light!

 

I didn’t know how I managed to move around the kitchen with her in my arms, pero the important thing is breakfast is ready!

 

I smiled at the sight, it’s so satisfying for me whenever I prepare food for her.

 

“Let’s go kay Mommy po?” Luna just smiled, revealing her toothless gums.

 

I placed Luna on Alistaire as soon as we reached our room, this woman is sleeping pa but she’ll be late if I won’t wake her up na. Luna was just looking at her, and even made an effort to hold Alistaire’s face.

 

“Bakit—Luna?” She looked so disoriented with Luna resting on her chest.

 

“Good Morning, Lagi ko…” I gave her a kiss, and again… and another one but Alistaire flinched and I was laughing so loudly as Luna reached for her neck, scratching it with her untrimmed nails.

 

“Aray ko ha, may galit ka ba sa’kin, bata ka…” Luna was just staring at her, and even smiled.

 

“Gusto ko makita ka mag-smile pero ‘wag mo ‘kong sinasaktan…” Alistaire is just another child, she makes patol pa sa bata.

 

This is such a view to behold, a thought I used to dream of having, and now they are both here—I’ve never felt so satisfied and fulfilled.

 

We surely have come a long way… and I’d never take a U-turn, nor a different lane as long as I’m with her, as long as I’m with my Alistaire.

 

“You know I love you, right?” I mumbled out of the blue. It’s something I always do whenever I wanna tell her a thousand words as to why I would choose her over and over again, but these three words managed to summarize it for me.

 

“Hmm? I love you more, always.” Those words that tailed it.

 

They never failed to make me feel like everything is fine even if it’s not

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter