CHAPTER NINE

Best Friends Love

 

Seungri and Jin Young are still reviewing their lesson while TOP and Ha Chan are playing at Ha Chan’s house. After a while, TOP bid his goodbye and made his way to his house.

 

Then after an hour, suddenly, the rain started to pour. Jin Young looked at the window and saw the rain pouring hard.

 

KNOCK KNOCK…!~ Jin Young opened their door and her parents went in. Jin Young look at them and they smiled.

 

“Seungri, are you going home now?” Jin Young’s mom asked. Seungri nodded.

 

“But I think the rain is still pouring hard.” Seungri answered.

 

“You should stay here for a day…” Jin Young interrupted her dad.

 

“Wait, here? In our house?” Jin Young asked and her parents nodded.

 

“The weather is not good; I think the rain will not stop until midnight. Just call your parents and tell them you’re staying here.” Jin Young’s mom said. Seungri hesitate for a while but nodded.

 

“I’ll let you borrow my clothes.” Jin Young’s dad said. Jin Young is still shock that her parents let a GUY sleep in their house. First time in her life!

 

“But where he’s going to sleep?” Jin Young asked her parents.

 

“He’s going to sleep in a room, next to your room.” Jin Young’s mom answered. Seungri excuse himself and called his mom.

 

 

“Seung Hyun-ah~ where are you? Are you okay?” His mom asked worriedly. Seungri chuckled to his mom for being caring.

 

“I’m okay, Omma. I’m here at my classmate’s house. Her parents told me to stay here for a day because of the rain. Is that okay, Omma?” Seungri said. His mom relieves.

 

“Ah, really? Okay, just stay there until the rain stops. Wait, HER? Is she your girlfriend? Are you hiding something to me?” His mom asked, smirking.

 

“Of course I’m not hiding, Omma. And she’s not my girlfriend YET. Keke~” Seungri answered. His mom laughs at the other line.

 

“Haha. Arasso, take care. Don’t do anything stupid, Seung Hyun. Okay, Bye. Love you” His mom said and kissed the phone.

 

“Of course, I’ll never do anything stupid to her. Okay, bye. Love you too, Omma!” Seungri answered and they hung up.

 

He went back to the living room and found Jin Young sitting on the couch. He sat beside her and she looked at him. Seungri smiled and she smiled back.

 

“What did your parents say?” Jin Young asked.

 

“They said I should stay here until the rain stops.” Seungri answered. Jin Young nodded.

 

~O~

 

TOP woke up to his nap and looked at the window. He gets his phone and dialed Ha Chan’s number. While dialing his girlfriend number, he went to the living room finding his mom. Then Ha Chan answered her phone.

 

“Yeoboseyo?” Ha Chan asked sleepy. TOP chuckled.

 

“Annyeong. Did I wake you up? Mianhae~” TOP said. Ha Chan smiled.

 

“Ani, I just woke up. Why did you call? Miss me already? Keke~” Ha Chan teased. They laugh.

 

“Haha. Who told you I miss you? Keke. Just kidding. I just want to know if you’re okay. The rain is pouring hard.” TOP asked.

 

“Well, I’m okay. How about you?” Ha Chan answered.

 

“I’m glad my girlfriend is okay. I’m okay too. What are you doing?” TOP asked.

 

“That’s good! Nothing. Hey Tabi, Seungri’s car is still in front of Jin Young’s house. Seungri is still in her house.” Ha Chan exclaims.

 

“Really? What do you think they are now, jagi? A couple?” TOP asked. Ha Chan laugh a bit.

 

“Maybe. They’re perfect for each other. They’re meant for each other.” Ha Chan answered. TOP agreed. After a while they bid their goodbyes and hung up.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another Update! Hope you all like it!

 

ANNOUNCEMENT: I'm not going to update for i don't know how many weeks. My family and i are going to our province tomorrow and i'm not going to bring my laptop. So please be patient. =D