CHAPTER FIVE

Best Friends Love

 

Ha Chan and TOP looked at each other; they’re like talking in their eyes.

 

“Seungri is still in Jin Young’s room!” Ha Chan exclaims. TOP raised his eyebrow.

 

“So?” TOP replied.

 

“Aish! Jin Young’s parents are strict! If they found Seungri in her room, he’s dead!” Ha Chan explained and they went immediately to Jin Young’s room.

 

They stopped at their tracks and saw Jin Young’s parents and Seungri talking.

 

---JIN YOUNG’S MOM’S POV---

 

We went to our daughter’s room and we saw someone who is taking care of Jin Young. He looked at us and greeted us.

 

“Annyeong Haseyo Ma’am and Sir!” He said and bowed to us. We nodded and smiled.

 

I know I saw him already. Ahh, he went here last time, asking for their homework and he’s name is Se… Seung… Aish! Whatever his name!

 

“What are you doing here?” My husband asked.

 

“Uhm, I’m just taking care of your daughter, Sir.” He replied. We nodded.

 

“What’s your name?” I asked.

 

“My name is Seung Hyun but you can call me Seungri Ma’am.” He answered.

 

---END OF POV---

 

Jin Young’s parents are still asking a lot of questions to Seungri and Seungri always answering it in a nice way. Ha Chan could not believe that Jin Young’s parents are so comfortable with Seungri. TOP and Ha Chan are just watching Seungri and Jin Young’s parents talk.

 

“Thank you for taking care Jin Young, Seungri.” Jin Young’s dad said and smiled.

 

“You’re welcome Sir. I’m always here for your daughter.” Seungri said but whispered the last sentence.

 

“We’re going now Sir.” Seungri said and Jin Young’s parents nodded.

 

Seungri opened Jin Young’s door and saw Ha Chan and TOP eavesdropping. TOP and Ha Chan smiled and they went off.

 

~O~

 

Jin Young heard her parents and Seungri’s conversation. She doesn’t know why but she felt happy that her parents are comfortable with Seungri. Jin Young sat and smiled at her parents.

 

Her mom went closer to her and checked her temperature.

 

“Looks like our daughter found a good doctor.” Jin Young’s mom teased and her dad chuckles.

 

“Mom!” Jin Young exclaims. Her dad went closer to her.

 

“You know Jin Young; he’s so kind, caring and handsome. We like him.” Her mom exclaims. Jin Young’s dad nodded.

 

“You like him?” Jin Young asked curios.

 

“We like him for you.”  Her dad answered.

 

After hearing that, Jin Young feel like her face became hot and she feel like her face is red like a tomato.

 

“Omo! Yeobo, our daughter is blushing!” Her mom teased and her parent’s chuckles.

 

“Aigoo~ our daughter is in love!” Her dad exclaims and Jin Young is shock.

 

*Aish! I’m not in love with him!!!! No!!!! That erted and flirt guy!!!! No!!!! Wait, or am i?* Jin Young thought.

 

Jin Young shook her head. They went downstairs and eat their dinner. After eating, she did her routine and went to sleep.

 

---NEXT DAY---

 

Ha Chan went to Jin Young’s house and ask her parents if Jin Young can go to school.

 

“I’m here now!” Jin Young exclaims, running to Ha Chan.

 

“Bye mom and dad!” Jin Young said to her parents. Then they went off.

 

“I’m glad you’re fine now.” Ha Chan said and smiled. Jin Young smiled back.

 

They continue to walk and made their way to the school. Seungri and TOP saw the two girls and run towards them.

 

“Seungri did a great job!” TOP exclaims. Ha Chan and TOP laughs. Seungri blushes.

 

“Thank you for taking care of me, Seung Hyun.” Jin Young thank Seungri and smiled. Seungri smiled back.

 

“No problem. We’re always here for you.” Seungri replied and smiled.

 

They went to their own room and started the class. The four best friends are listening carefully to their teachers, and then their teachers change the topic and announce something.

 

“Class, this Friday we’ll be having our prom. You can choose your partners in this class or in other room.” Their teacher said. The students became excited.

 

*Aish! Of course, TOP will ask Ha Chan to be his partner!* Jin Young thought.

 

*Omo! I wonder who will TOP ask to be his partner* Ha Chan thought.

 

*I’ll ask Jin Young later. I hope she’ll go with Me.* Seungri thought.

 

*Ha Chan, Ha Chan! Please be with Me.* TOP thought.

 

---AFTER CLASS---

 

TOP dragged Ha Chan to the rooftop and he’ll ask her there. Jin Young followed the two but didn’t show herself. She hides behind the corner, perfect to hear what their conversations. Seungri saw Jin Young going to rooftop, so he followed her. He notice that Jin Young is following TOP and Ha Chan.

 

Seungri watched Jin Young’s move and notice something.

 

*She likes TOP?* Seungri thought.

 

Ha Chan faced TOP and raised her eyebrow.

 

“What are you going to ask?” Ha Chan asked. TOP take a deep breathe.

 

“You know already about the prom, right?” TOP asked. Ha Chan nodded.

 

“Well, can I be your partner in prom?” TOP continued. Ha Chan widens her eyes.

 

“Me?” Ha Chan asked still shock. TOP nodded.

 

“Yes, you are pabo!” TOP exclaims and laughs. Ha Chan chuckles.

 

“Okay!” Ha Chan answered. TOP couldn’t believe it.

 

“Really?” TOP asked.

 

“No, I take my word!” Ha Chan answered.

 

“Aigoo~ don’t take it back. Please?” TOP pleaded with puppy eyes. Ha Chan giggled and nodded.

 

“Arasso, arasso!” Ha Chan exclaims and smiled.

 

---JIN YOUNG’S POV---

 

I’m happy that Ha Chan accept his offer even I’m hurting.

 

*Heart, please stop hurting!!!* I thought.

 

I leave the rooftop, looking on the ground. Seeing them like that is hurting my heart more. I was walking not looking on my way, and then I bump into someone.

 

“Mianhae.” I said immediately and bowed.

 

I looked at who I bump into, and then it turns out its Seungri.

 

“Seung Hyun! Why are you here?” I asked him. He just looked at me.

 

“Do you like TOP?” He asked. I keep my mouth shut.

 

*How did he knew?* I thought.

 

“I’ll take that silence as a yes” He said and I can see sadness in his eyes.

 

He dragged me to his car and he starts driving. I looked at the windows, don’t know what to say.

 

After some minutes, he stopped and I notice that we were in Han River.

 

“Why are we here?” I asked. He looked at me.

 

“I’m always here if I’m sad, especially if I’m seeing the girl I love with someone. And now, I knew that she likes someone that I’m very close with.” Seungri explained.

 

Suddenly he hugged me, tightly. I don’t know what to do, so I just hugged him back.

 

---END OF POV---

 

“Why can’t you love me back?” Seungri muttered. They let go.

 

“Let out your pain in your heart.” Seungri said. Jin Young looked at him.

 

“How?” Jin Young asked. Seungri smiled and they run.

 

“Scream!” Seungri exclaims and grin. Jin Young chuckles.

 

They scream out what they feel, Seungri scream what he feels about Jin Young but he didn’t mention someone’s name. Seungri feel that his heart stab a knife when he heard Jin Young saying about she feels to TOP.

 

After screaming, they sat on the bench and rest. Seungri stare at Jin Young. Jin Young looked at Seungri and he took a deep breathe.

 

“Can I be your partner in prom, Jin Young?” Seungri asked. Jin Young widens her eyes.

 

“Eh?” Jin Young exclaims. Seungri chuckles.

 

“You’re so cute!” Seungri said and pinch Jin Young’s nose.

 

“What’s your answer?” Seungri asked.

 

“Well, do I have a choice? I still don’t have a partner and I don’t want to be alone in prom night. So, my answer is yes.” Jin Young answered and smiled.

 

Seungri thank Jin Young and hugged her.

 

*I’ll make you forget TOP and you’ll be mine!* Seungri thought.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Annyeong! Updated! Hope you like it!

It sounds like Seungri is evil in his last sentence. haha. Well, he looks like an evil lately but he's still cute! haha. Cute Evil! XDDD

 

A little bit sad being TOP 6 in our class but happy at the same time. hahaha. At least i'm on the top. keke~ Just sharing~ ;DD