CHAPTER FOUR

Best Friends Love

 

Ha Chan is preparing herself to go to school. She looked at the mirror and when everything is ready, she went downstairs and eats her breakfast, after that she brush her teeth and made her way to school.

 

She notice Jin Young didn’t went to her house, but she ignore it.

 

*Maybe she’s already in School* Ha Chan thought.

 

She saw Seungri and TOP in the school gate, waiting for the two girls. Seungri notice Jin Young is not with Ha Chan.

 

“Ha Chan, where’s Jin Young?” Seungri asked. Ha Chan shrugged her shoulders.

 

“She didn’t go to our house, so I thought she already here.” Ha Chan answered. They went inside.

 

“But she’s still not here.” Seungri said worriedly. TOP and Ha Chan didn’t answered.

 

~O~

 

Jin Young wake up because of her alarm clock but she stops it. Her mother knocks on the door.

 

“Yes mom?” She answered. She’s still in her bed.

 

“Me and your dad will go somewhere, take care yourself here. And get up now, you have school. Breakfast is in the dinning.” Her mom yelled. Jin Young nodded silently.

 

“We’re going now, Jin Young.” Her mom yelled again.

 

“Okay! Have a happy trip!” Jin Young answered.

 

When her parents went off, she stood up carefully and went to the dining room.

 

*Aish! I shouldn’t soak in the rain yesterday! My head hurts! Arg!* Jin Young thought.

 

She eats her breakfast and after eating, she went to her room again and washes up. She changes her clothes and jumps in her bed again and sleeps.

 

~O~

 

Ha Chan, TOP and Seungri’s class ended. Seungri is still worried about Jin Young.

 

“She’s absent? But why?” TOP asked. Seungri shrugged. Seungri pulled his phone and dialed Jin Young’s number.

 

Jin Young woke up and gets her phone and answered it, not looking to the caller’s ID.

 

“Yeoboseyo?” She asked.

 

“Omo! Jin Young, why are you absent? Is there something wrong?” Ha Chan take Seungri’s phone and answered it.

 

“Yah! Ha Chan! That’s my phone!” Seungri said and take his phone. Jin Young chuckled at her best friends.

 

“Where are you, Jin Young? Are you okay?” Seungri asked worriedly. Jin Young smiled.

 

“I’m at my home and I’m fine, I just have a fever but I’m totally fine.” Jin Young explained. Seungri became worried.

 

“What? You have a fever? It’s not “Just” you don’t know how worried we are.” Seungri said. Jin Young smiled, knowing her best friends are worried about her.

 

“Are your parents there? Did you take a medicine already? Did you eat?” Seungri asked. Ha Chan and TOP want to take Seungri’s phone but Seungri is preventing them to take his phone.

 

“Uhm, my parents didn’t know I have a fever, they went out somewhere. Maybe they’re going to date. Keke~ and I still didn’t eat because I just woke up.” Jin Young explained and smiled.

 

“Aigoo~ I’m going there and take some medicine, arasso?” Seungri said and hung up. Jin Young chuckles.

 

~O~

 

“So, how was she?” Ha Chan asked worriedly. Seungri looked at them.

 

“She has a fever and she didn’t take her medicine. I’m going to her house and take her some medicine.” Seungri explained.

 

“We’re going too!” TOP exclaims. Ha Chan nodded.

 

“Yep, were going too!” Ha Chan said.

 

“No, I can go myself. You two can do whatever you want.” Seungri replied. Ha Chan and TOP’s face became red as tomatoes.

 

“No, were coming! Who knows, what you will do to my lovely friend.” Ha Chan said. TOP nodded.

 

“Ha Chan is right! We all know that you’re ert!” TOP exclaims and they laugh except for Seungri.

 

“Aish! Arasso, arasso! Come on now!” Seungri said. They went to the drug store and bought some medicine.

 

After buying, they made their way to Jin Young’s house. They knock on her house.

 

Jin Young stood up hearing some knock, she made her way downstairs. While walking, Jin Young’s head hurts more.

 

“Aish! Stupid head ache!” Jin Young said to herself and places her hand in her head.

 

She’s finally in front of their door and unlocks it. She opened it and saw her three best friends.

 

“Omo! Jin Young!” Seungri said and hugged Jin Young. Jin Young shock at Seungri’s sudden action but smiled.

 

“Uhm sorry.” Seungri realize he was hugging Jin Young and quickly let go.

 

“Come in” Jin Young invited them and smiled.

 

“What do you want? Juice? Water?” Jin Young asked and smiled.

 

“You’re sick; you have to stay in bed.” Ha Chan said worriedly.

 

“But, you’re knocking, if you said that earlier I shouldn’t open the door.” Jin Young said and smiled. Seungri and TOP laughs.

 

“Yeah, Jin Young is right!” TOP exclaims. Jin Young went silent when she heard his voice.

 

“Uhm, Jin Young you should go to your room now. We’re going to take care of you.” Seungri said sincere. Seungri take Jin Young to her room and tucked her in her bed.

 

“We’re going to cook for you and after you eat you’ll take your medicine, arasso?” Seungri said. Jin Young smiled and nodded.

 

Seungri went downstairs and went to the kitchen. They cook Book Uh Guk (Dried Codfish Soup) Actually, Seungri cook it all because Ha Chan and TOP are just playing.

 

“Yah! You two should go now! You’re only playing here!” Seungri said. TOP and Ha Chan raised their eyebrows.

 

“No!” They said in unison. Seungri sigh.

 

“Okay, but you should help me!” Seungri exclaims. TOP and Ha Chan smiled.

 

“Well, we just said were going to come too not helping you!” TOP said. Ha Chan and TOP laughs.

 

“Aish, Okay. I’m going to take care, Jin Young by myself! I can do everything to Jin Young!” Seungri said sincerely. He went upstairs with the food he cook and opened Jin Young’s room door.

 

He saw Jin Young sleeping peacefully and he places the tray in the night stand. He went to the edge of Jin Young’s bed and slowly waking her.

 

“Jin Young~” He called her 3 times and finally she woke up.

 

“Eat now” Seungri said and give the bowl of soup to Jin Young. She smiled and takes the bowl.

 

She blows the soup and eats it slowly. Jin Young nodded her head and smiled.

 

“Did you all make this?” Jin Young asked. Seungri smiled.

 

“Actually, I’m the only one who made that, Ha Chan and TOP are just playing and being lovey dovey!” Seungri explained, Jin Young smiled.

 

“Do you like it?” Seungri asked. Jin Young shook her head. Seungri is shock and pout.

 

“I Love it!” Jin Young answered and smiled. Seungri relieve and smiled.

 

Jin Young continue to eat and after she finishes eating, Seungri gave the medicine and Jin Young takes it.

 

TOP and Ha Chan secretly watching the two and loving the scene, when they saw Seungri will going out they quickly went downstairs and sat on the couch, acting they didn’t know what happened.

 

Seungri place the dishes in the sink, he called TOP and Ha Chan.

 

“Yah, wash this!” Seungri commands. TOP and Ha Chan complained.

 

“Why are we going to do what you say?” Ha Chan asked.

 

“Because you didn’t help me! And now you two will do this.” Seungri said. TOP and Ha Chan just agreed after fighting.

 

They wash the dishes but they look like just playing. Seungri went to Jin Young’s room and guarded her.

 

---AT NIGHT---

 

Seungri, Ha Chan and TOP are still in Jin Young’s house. While doing their own business, someone is unlocking the door and opened it. Seungri is still in Jin Young’s room, sleeping on the couch.

 

“Omo! Anyeong Haseyo auntie and uncle!” Ha Chan greeted Jin Young’s parents.

 

“Oh, Ha Chan why are you here?” Jin Young’s mom asked. Ha Chan smiled.

 

“We’re here because we took care of Jin Young.” TOP answered. Jin Young parents became curios.

 

“Why?” Jin Young’s dad asked.

 

“Well, she has a fever and didn’t went to school. So we took care of her.” Ha Chan explained. Jin Young’s parents became worried and they went to Jin Young’s room.

========================================================================================

Annyeong! It's so hard to update if you're sick! but hope you like it! =D My first ever One-Shot: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/154673/1 Please read it! Hope you like it! =D