CHAPTER TWELVE

Best Friends Love

 

---NEXT DAY---

 

Jin Young went to school; all of her classmates, close friends and best friends greeted her except Seungri. He keeps on ignoring Jin Young. He’s talking with everyone except to Jin Young. She is hurting seeing Seungri ignoring her. She feel outsider.

 

Their class went well except to Jin Young. She keeps on thinking Seungri. She can’t concentrate because of him. Every 30 minutes, she glances at Seungri.

 

Ha Chan and TOP notice the two so Ha Chan talked to Jin Young, TOP talked to Seungri.

 

“So, what’s the problem with the two of you? You’re talking to each other.” Ha Chan asked Jin Young. Jin Young shrugged her shoulders.

 

“Ha Chan, I don’t know.” Jin Young answered sadly.

 

---TOP AND SEUNGRI SIDE---

 

“What is going on with the two of you? You keep ignoring each other.” TOP asked Seungri.

 

“Jin Young doesn’t like me. Do you know who she likes?” Seungri said. TOP shook his head.

 

“You. Jin Young likes you, TOP! He doesn’t like me because of you!” Seungri raised his voice.

 

“Well, I don’t like her. I love Ha Chan. And Ha Chan is my girlfriend already. Jin Young can be yours.” TOP said. Seungri hung his head low.

 

---JIN YOUNG AND HA CHAN SIDE---

 

“Ha Chan I have something to confess. I lied, Seungri is right. I like TOP. When I knew he likes you, I feel hurt but seeing him happy to your side, I’m happy too. Now, seeing you with him, it doesn’t hurt so much. And I think that’s because of Seungri. He’s always there when I’m sad. He always make me happy.” Jin Young said. Ha Chan nodded.

 

“I’m really hurt when he ignored me. I don’t know what I feel!” Jin Young continued.

 

Ha Chan didn’t utter a word; she keeps on listening to Jin Young.

“Seungri confessed to me yesterday. And I didn’t answer him. He said that he knew already that I don’t like him then he walked out. I feel hurt and sad when he walked away. Ha Chan! Why am I feeling this way? I feel happy when I’m with him. When he’s not in my side, I feel like I want him in my side always.” Jin Young said. Ha Chan smiled.

 

“Do you want to know why?” Ha Chan asked with a smile. Jin Young nodded.

 

“It’s because you’re in love with him. You’re just denying it and you didn’t realize it until this day came. Maybe you keep on telling your mind that you like TOP but your heart always telling you, you love Seungri.” Ha Chan said and smiled.

 

“What am I going to do?” Jin Young asked.

 

“Tell him tomorrow!” Ha Chan answered.

 

“What?! Tomorrow already? Can I tell him next week, so that I can practice what I’m going to say? Aish! Why would I confess to the guy, anyway?” Jin Young asked. Ha Chan chuckled.

 

“Well, he confessed to you already and you didn’t answer him. So this time you’ll do that thing. Accepted or rejected, you’ll do this!” Ha Chan said and laugh. Jin Young pouted.

 

After talking, they made their way to their house. Jin Young went immediately to her room. Ha Chan called TOP.

 

“Tabi, are you done talking to Seungri?” Ha Chan asked TOP.

 

“Yeah jagi, I’m home now actually.” TOP answered.

 

“Tabi, you know what. Jin Young loves Seungri. She just realized it. Keke~ They’re perfect for each other.” Ha Chan exclaims happily.

 

“Really? Wow, that’s good. Seungri will be happy.” TOP said and smiled.

 

They talked and talked, after 10 minutes they hung up.  

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Double Update! Keke~ This is my Birthday present to my friend, Ketop4!!!! Saengil Chukha Hamnida!!! I love you, Omma! =))

Anyway, this is going to end. I think? Keke~