CHAPTER ELEVEN

Best Friends Love

 

Ha Chan called Jin Young and Jin Young answered it immediately.

 

“Ha Chan, is there something wrong?” Jin Young asked.

 

“No, everything is fine. I’ll just ask you something.” Ha Chan answered. Jin Young nodded.

 

“Okay. What is it?” Jin Young asked.

 

“Uhm. Someone told me that you like TOP. Is that true?” Ha Chan asked. Jin Young is shock.

 

“Who told you that?” Jin Young asked.

 

“Seungri.” Ha Chan answered.

 

*Aish! Seung Hyun! You’re dead!* Jin Young thought.

 

“Is that true? You like him? I’m not going to be mad at you if you tell me you like him” Ha Chan asked.

 

“Of course not! Why would i?” Jin Young answered, which is a lie.

 

“Ah, really? Well, seems Seungri is lying. Keke~ Uhm. I’m going now. Bye, bye Jin Young!” Ha Chan said.

 

“Bye, bye Ha Chan.” Jin Young replied and they hung up.

 

---JIN YOUNG’S POV---

 

*Aish! Seung Hyun, you’re so annoying!* I thought.

 

I called Seungri and he answered happily.

 

“Jin Young!” Seungri answered.

 

“Seung Hyun, can we meet?” I asked.

 

“Where?” He answered.

 

“At the café near our house.” I replied.

 

“Okay. What time?” He asked.

 

“Now. Let’s meet now!” I answered.

 

“Now? Oh, okay.” He said and we hung up.

 

I change my clothes and made my way to the café. I ordered a coffee and payed and sat at the table near the glass window. I looked outside while waiting to Seungri.

 

---END OF POV---

 

Seungri made his way to the café and found Jin Young, sipping her coffee. He went to her table and sat in front of her.

 

“Why did you tell Ha Chan?” Jin Young asked looking directly in his eyes.

 

“What did I tell to Ha Chan?” Seungri asked.

 

“She said you told her that I like TOP. Why did you do that?” Jin Young asked.

 

“Did she ask you, you like him?” Seungri asked. Jin Young nodded.

 

“What did you answered?” Seungri continued.

 

“I answered no.” Jin Young answered.

 

“Why did you answer no?” Seungri asked.

 

“Aish! Seung Hyun. You didn’t answer mine. Why did you tell her that?” Jin Young asked again. Jin Young doesn’t have a clue why Seungri did it.

 

“It’s just…” Seungri said.

 

“Just what?” Jin Young asked raising her eyebrow.

 

“It’s just that I’m jealous. I like no- I love you, Jin Young. I’m always jealous of TOP. Every time we’re together, you always telling me how much you like him. I told Ha Chan that doesn’t let TOP talk to you. Jin Young, I really love you.” Seungri answered. Jin Young widen her eyes and stayed silent.

 

“Seungri. I-” Seungri interrupted her.

 

“You don’t have to say it, Jin Young. I know it already, you don’t like me.” Seungri said and hung his head low.

 

“I’m going now, Jin Young. Bye~” Seungri stood up and went out of the café.

 

Jin Young is still in shock, she doesn’t move an inch. She looked at the window and saw Seungri went off.

 

*Does he really like me? Is he serious? Ahh! I don’t know anymore! I feel happy and sad. Happy that someone like me but sad because that someone is not the one that I like. I have this weird feeling, I’m happy because Seungri loves me. Aish!* Jin Young thought.

 

Jin Young stood up and went out of the café. She made her way to her house and immediately went to her room. Jin Young sat on the edge of her bed.

 

“Why am I feeling this? Seeing Seung Hyun walked away at the café made me sad. Aish! Wae, wae?!” Jin Young said to herself.

 

KNOCK!…KNOCK!... Jin Young opened her door and her mom is smiling at her. She smiled back.

 

“Let’s eat, Jin Young. I cooked your favorite dish.” Her mom said and smiled. Jin Young nodded and smiled.

 

They went to the dining room and started eating. After eating, Jin Young wash the dishes, still thinking what Seungri told her earlier. Five minutes have passed, Jin Young already done washing. She went to her bathroom and takes a bath and changes her clothes.

 

She lied on her bed and stared at the ceiling.

 

*Seung Hyun… Seung Hyun…* Jin Young thought.