CHAPTER TEN

Best Friends Love

 

Jin Young’s dad gave Seungri clothes to wear. They started to eat first and after eating, Seungri wash up and changed. Jin Young wash up as well and changed her clothes. Jin Young’s parents already went to their room. Jin Young lead the way to the room where Seungri will be staying.

 

“Uhm. Here’s your room. I’ll be in the next room if you need help.” Jin Young said and smiled. Seungri nodded and smiled back.

 

Jin Young went to her room and lied at her bed. She can’t stop thinking that her parents let a GUY to sleep in their house.

 

“Why did they let him sleep here? What food did they eat?” Jin Young muttered.

 

While on Seungri’s room, he lied down in the bed, thinking about Jin Young.

 

“Woah, Jin Young is so cute in her pajamas. Keke~” Seungri muttered.

 

---NEXT DAY---

 

Seungri bid his goodbye and rapidly went to his house to change clothes and go to school. Jin Young laugh at Seungri running towards their school gate.Seungri stopped in front of Jin Young panting.

 

“Why are you laughing?” Seungri asked still catching his breathe.

 

“Nothing. Let’s go now. We’re going to be late.” Jin Young answered. They walked together in their room.

 

---LUNCH TIME---

 

Ha Chan and TOP went to the cafeteria together. Jin Young and Seungri saw them and called them.

 

“Ha Chan! TOP!”Seungri and Jin Young called in unison. Ha Chan and TOP turn their heads and smiled.

 

“Oh, Jin Young! Seungri! We thought you forget us. Since the prom you didn’t really talked to us.” Ha Chan exclaims.

 

“Are you two hiding from us?” TOP teased. Ha Chan and TOP smirks while looking at the two.

 

“What? Hiding? We’re not hiding something.” Jin Young said. Seungri agreed.

 

“Let’s just go to cafeteria and eat. I’m starving~” Seungri said and they dragged Ha Chan and TOP.

 

The four best friends went to the cafeteria and sit at their usual spot. They started eating, talking, laughing, and teasing each other. Seungri is being jealous when TOP and Jin Young are always talking. Ha Chan notice Seungri and asked him.

 

“Is there something wrong, Seungri?” Ha Chan asked. Seungri looked at her and shook his head.

 

“Nothing’s wrong.” Seungri answered and smiled.

 

“Okay. Just tell me if there’s something wrong.” Ha Chan said and smiled. Seungri nodded.

 

After some minutes, the bell rang. Seungri immediately stood up and grab Jin Young’s hand.

 

“We’re going now, TOP and Ha Chan. Bye, see you later.” Seungri said and dragged Jin Young.

 

Jin Young waved at the two and smiled. She turns her attention to Seungri and glared at him.

 

“Seung Hyun, let me go. I know where I’m going.”Jin Young exclaims. Seungri ignored her.

 

Jin Young tapped Seungri’s shoulder hard, Seungri is shock and let go of Jin Young’s hand. Jin Young smiled and stuck her tongue at Seungri and ran to their room. Seungri chuckled and ran after Jin Young.

 

Ha Chan and TOP went to their room and their next lesson started.

 

~O~

 

Jin Young and Seungri waited at the couple in the school gate. After waiting, they saw the couple holding hands. Ha Chan and TOP smiled when they saw Jin Young and Seungri. They went to their home.

 

~O~

 

Seungri hesitate for a while, he don’t know if that’s a good idea or not but he called Ha Chan anyway. Ha Chan answered Seungri in the third ring.

 

“Oh, Seungri why did you call?” Ha Chan asked in curiosity.

 

“Ha Chan, I don’t know if this is a good idea but I’m really jealous.” Seungri said. Ha Chan became more curious.

 

“What are you saying, Seungri?” Ha Chan exclaims and chuckled.

 

“It’s about Jin Young. Ha Chan, Jin Young likes TOP! Please don’t let him talk to Jin Young! Please???”Seungri exclaims. Ha Chan laugh at him.

 

“Haha. Seungri you’re being over acting. Yeah let’s say Jin Young like TOP, that doesn’t mean they can’t be friends anymore. And besides, Jin Young is not a threat to our relationship.” Ha Chan replied.

 

“Aish! Okay, okay. I’m going now.” Seungri said and they hung up.

 

Ha Chan can’t believe that Jin Young likes her boyfriend, TOP. But she know that Jin Young is shy when it comes talking about love.

 

“So, the guy she’s talking about last time is TOP?” Ha Chan said to herself. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Updated! Hope you all like it! 

I'm still in my province, my mom decided to bring my laptop. I'm so happy! Keke~