CHAPTER THIRTEEN

Best Friends Love

 

Days have passed; Jin Young still doesn’t know what to say to Seungri. They still the same, ignoring each other. Ha Chan and TOP are forcing Jin Young to tell it already but being stubborn Jin Young is, she still waiting for the perfect time.

 

The four best friends are in the school gate talking, laughing and teasing. Well, except for Jin Young and Seungri.

 

“Do you want to hang out today? Let’s hangout!” Ha Chan said happily. TOP agreed.

 

“Ha Chan, mianhae. I’m going home early.” Jin Young said.

 

“Oh, okay.” Ha Chan answered.

 

“How about you Seungri?” TOP asked.

 

“I’ll go!” Seungri said.

 

They started walking then suddenly Jin Young’s name is being called. They turned their heads and saw a guy inside a car. Jin Young smiled and bid her goodbye to Ha Chan and TOP. She bid her goodbye to Seungri even though he’s ignoring her, she smiled at Seungri too.

 

“Who’s that guy?” Seungri asked. Ha Chan and TOP shrugged.

 

“Tabi, Seungri is jealous again I think.” Ha Chan whispered to TOP.

 

“Yeah. It’s obvious.” TOP whispered.

 

They made their way to the amusement park. Ha Chan and TOP are enjoying their moment while Seungri is being bored.

 

*Aish! I shouldn’t go with them. It’s like they’re the only people exist.* Seungri thought.

 

“Ha Chan! TOP! I’ll go home now. Enjoy your time!” Seungri said and went off.

 

~O~

 

Jin Young made their way to her house with the guy. They’re eating snacks while talking.

 

“Jin Young, I think your friends are nice.” He said.

 

“Of course they are Daesung oppa!” Jin Young exclaims.

 

Jin Young’s parents opened the door and saw Jin Young. They smiled when they saw Daesung.

 

“Omo! Daesung! I thought you’re going here tonight.” Jin Young’s mom said and smiled.

 

“My mom told me to go here early, Aunty.” Daesung answered. Jin Young’s mom nodded.

 

Jin Young’s parents leave the two and they started talking again.

 

“So, who’s the guy that you like among the two earlier?” Daesung asked. Jin Young blush.

 

“Did you see the guy who looks like a panda? Well, he is. Keke~” Jin Young said shyly. Daesung chuckled.

 

They continued talking, laughing and teasing. Daesung and Jin Young are cousins, they’re really close. They know if the other has a problem or feeling down.

 

~O~

 

Seungri is in his room, thinking about Jin Young.

 

*Who’s that guy to Jin Young? Don’t tell me he’s courting her or much worst he is Jin Young’s boyfriend. No, no, no! If he’s her boyfriend, she’ll definitely tell us but we’re not talking. Aish! Seungri! Why in the hell you ignore her after you confessed?* Seungri thought.

 

“I’m going crazy now!” Seungri muttered. He lied down in his bed and stared at the ceiling.

 

~O~

 

Ha Chan and TOP is enjoying their moment. This moment should be best friend’s hang out but it turns out their date. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Updated! Boring chapter. I don't have any idea but i tried my best to do this. Keke~ Hope you all like it! =))

Daesung has been in my mind this past few days so i included him in this chapter. Keke~