CHAPTER SE7EN

Best Friends Love

 

TOP and Ha Chan are already in the venue, Jin Young and Seungri are just came. TOP and Ha Chan saw Seungri and Jin Young and they called them.

 

“Jin Young! You’re so beautiful!” Ha Chan commented. Jin Young smiled.

 

“You too, Ha Chan. You’re beautiful.” Jin Young said and smiled.

 

She saw Ha Chan link her arms to TOP; she looked away and just stared at the space. Seungri went in front of Jin Young and bring her back to the reality. Seungri smiled and she smiled back.

 

“Aish! Jin Young, don’t think about him again! Why can’t you accept that he loves someone else?” Seungri muttered. Jin Young looked at him and raised her eyebrow.

 

“Did you say something?” Jin Young asked. Seungri shook his head and smiled.

 

The prom started and all the partners dance. Seungri dragged Jin Young away to TOP and Ha Chan, so that Jin Young’s attention is in Seungri. TOP and Ha Chan are dancing, they stared at each other’s eyes.

 

Jin Young and Seungri are dancing as well, Seungri keeps on staring at Jin Young. He always keeps close to her.

 

*This is so awkward!* Jin Young thought.

 

After dancing, they went to the table and they get something eat. They started eating when Jin Young notice Seungri has something on his face, she chuckles quietly but Seungri still heard it.

 

“Why are chuckling?” Seungri asked. Jin Young smiled.

 

“You have something in your face.” Jin Young answered. She gets a tissue and wipes Seungri’s face, gently.

 

“There, it’s gone.” Jin Young said and smiled. Seungri smiled back.

 

“Omo! TOP, this two here are so sweet!” Ha Chan commented and smiled. Jin Young continue eating.

 

~O~

 

TOP and Ha Chan went to the balcony, TOP is ready to confess his love to her. They face each other and smiled.

 

“Ha Chan, I’ve been waiting for the perfect time and I think this is it. I feel happier when I met you. Ha Chan, I think it’s impossible that you’ll like me because you’re always with your other guy friend beside for me and Seungri. Ha Chan, I like- no I love you. Can you be my… girl?” TOP asked.

 

---HA CHAN’S POV---

 

Wait, did I heard right? He loves me? TOP love me? The guy I’ve been waiting to tell me that he loves me?

 

I stared at him and smiled. I nodded slowly and he hugged me.

 

I feel happier now that he’s my boyfriend. I’m so lucky to have him!

 

--- END OF POV---

 

The MC called the students attention and the students listened.

 

“Good Evening Everyone! Are you all enjoying?” The MC asked.

 

“Good Evening! Yes!!!” The students answered.

 

“Well, later we will announce who’s the queen and king. So please be ready!” The MC said and smiled.

 

The students feel more excited and all curious. They all saying “Who do you think is our queen and king?” “I hope I’ll be the queen”…. Blah, blah, blah.

 

Ha Chan and TOP didn’t listen to the MC because of their sweet talking. Jin Young deeply accept that the guy she loves is not really for her.

 

*Even I’m hurting but I’ll just accept it.* Jin Young thought.

 

After 30 minutes, the MC came back and called the students attention.

 

“We’ll start to find the queen and king!” The MC said.

 

The spotlight turns around the room and its stop to Ha Chan and TOP. They look shock but happy at the same time.

 

“We have a Queen and King! You two, come to the stage!” The MC commanded.

 

They went to the stage and take their crown and sashes. The crowd clapped their hands and congratulates them.

 

Seungri and Jin Young smiled at their best friends. TOP and Ha Chan went down of the stage and starts dancing in their own.

 

After an hour the students are going home one by one. Seungri accompanied Jin Young, TOP accompanied Ha Chan.

==================================================

Annyeong! Double update! Hope you all like it!

 

Tomorrow is our Graduation Ball! I'm so excited!