CHAPTER ONE

Best Friends Love

 

Jin Young, Ha Chan, Seung Ri and TOP are in the cafeteria, eating and talking.

 

“Jin Young! We are in the cafeteria, eating but you still reading that book of yours” Ha Chan said.

 

“It’s just beautiful, you know.” Jin Young said.

 

“Aish! Jin Young, you should eating and talking to us. I’m getting jealous now.” Seung Ri said.

 

“And why are you jealous?” Jin Young asked, looking to Seung Ri and raised her eyebrows.

 

“Because you’re always reading that book. You should talk to me, to us” Seung Ri said.

 

“Yah! Seung Ri! Don’t disturb Jin Young. She really loves that book you know.” TOP said.

 

Seung Ri pouted and crossed his arms. Jin Young looked up and saw Seung Ri pouting like a kid and look to TOP.

 

After 5 minutes of talking, teasing, laughing and fighting. The bell rang signaling the students that the next class will be starting soon.

 

The 4 best friends stood up and walk to the hallway.

 

“Jin Young, Seung Ri, TOP! I’m going now!” Ha Chan said.

 

“Arasso!” They said in unison.

 

They all in different class, except for Jin Young and Seung Ri. Seung Ri and Jin Young are in the same class.

 

“Yah! Seung Hyun! That’s not your chair, this is mine.” Jin Young said.

 

“Oh~ Mianhae!” Seung Ri stood up and went to the next chair beside Jin Young.

 

Seung Ri is in his own world. He kept on staring at Jin Young. While Jin Young is really listening to their teacher then she felt that someone is staring her. She turned her head and saw Seung Ri staring at her.

 

Seung Ri just smiled at her. Jin Young smiled back.

 

Ha Chan is in her classroom, missing her best friends. She felt alone. Although, her close friends are with her, she still wants to be with her best friends.

 

“Ha Chan, are you okay?” One of her friend asked her.

 

“Yeah. Why did you asked?” Ha Chan asked.

 

“Well, you’re quiet and have you own world.” Her other friend said.

 

Ha Chan just sighs and looks at the opposite direction where her friends are standing.

 

TOP is at his classroom being cold to everyone. All of his classmates are just ignoring him because they’re afraid of him.

 

Everyone is always curious because he still have friends. Well, he’s not that scary though.

 

After class ended, all of them went outside of their classroom. Seung Ri place his arm to Jin Young’s shoulder.

 

“Just in case you lose.” Seung Ri said.

 

Jin Young just ignored it and they walk to the hall way. Ha Chan and TOP are in the school gate already and they saw Jin Young and Seung Ri.

 

“Yah! Faster!” Ha Chan shouted.

 

“Arasso.” Seung Ri and Jin Young said.

 

Jin Young removed Seung Ri’s arm and ran to Ha Chan and TOP.

 

Seung Ri seems a little sad but manage to keep it by himself. He ran after Jin Young and went to TOP and Ha Chan.

 

“So? Where are we going now?” Ha Chan asked.

 

“Anywhere is fine to me.” Jin Young said.

 

“How about we go to the ice cream parlor?” Seung Ri suggested.

 

“Yeah! Let’s go!” Ha Chan said and grabbed Jin Young’s hand and ran.

 

“Yah! Ha Chan! Slow down.” Jin Young said.

 

“Yah! Both of you! Stop!” TOP shouted.

 

“Jin Young! Ha Chan!” TOP and Seung Ri shouted and ran after Jin Young and Ha Chan.

 

Jin Young and Ha Chan slow down, and then Seung Ri and TOP catch them. Seung Ri held Jin Young’s hands. TOP want to held Ha Chan’s hands but afraid what will her going to say.

 

They went to the ice cream parlor and ordered. The waitress smiled at them.

 

“You’re cute couples.” The waitress smiled.

 

“Ani, were not a couples. We’re just friends.” Jin Young said.

 

“Ah~ really? I’m sorry, miss. But you’re really cute together.” The waitress said.

 

---Seung Ri’s POV---

 

“Ah~ really? I’m sorry, miss. But you’re really cute together.” The waitress said.

 

*Really? Wow! So, Jin Young and I are cute together?* I thought.

 

I really like Jin Young since I first laid my eyes on her. She has something, which the other girls don’t have.

 

---End of POV---

 

After the friends eat their ice creams, they went in their own way. Ha Chan and Jin Young are in the same way, since they’re neighbors.

 

While walking, Jin Young and Ha Chan are talking about love.

 

“Ha Chan, do you think someone will like me?.” Jin Young whispered shyly to Ha Chan.

 

“Of course! You’re pretty.” Ha Chan said then Jin Young smiled.

 

“Do you like someone?” Ha Chan asked and widen her eyes.

 

“Who’s the lucky guy then?” Ha Chan continued.

 

“It’s a secret for the mean time.” Jin Young said and smiled.

 

“Yah! You’re so unfair!” Ha Chan said and laughs.

 

“Okay, if you don’t want to tell me. Fine!” Ha Chan continued and smiled at her best friend.

 

“Are you going to ask me to help you?” Ha Chan asked and Jin Young nodded, shyly.

 

“Well, just do all of your powers. Someday, he will realize that you like him and who knows, maybe he likes you back.” Ha Chan said advice Jin Young.

 

“Arasso. Our house is here now. Bye!” Jin Young replied and smiled at her Best friend.

 

They went to their own house and Ha Chan immediately went to her room; while Jin Young went to the living room finding her Mom sitting on the couch.

 

“Why are you late to come home? You’re supposed to come home 1 hour ago.” Jin Young’s mom said.

 

“I’m sorry, mom. I’m just with my friends.” Jin Young replied her mom.

 

“Arasso, just message me if you’re with your friends. I’m worried about you.” Jin Young’s mom said and smiled at her daughter.

 

“Okay. Mom, I’m going to my room now.” Jin Young said and kissed her mom’s cheeks.

 

Jin Young’s mom is quite strict but she wants Jin Young to be happy. She just worried about Jin Young. Jin Young is not very open to her mom, that’s why her mom is trying her best that Jin Young will tell her problems and secrets.

 

 

Ha Chan went out of the bathroom and found her mom in her room.

 

“Mom, what are you doing here?” Ha Chan asked.

 

“Why, don’t you want me here?” Ha Chan’s mom said.

 

“Of course, I want you here. But mom, why are here all of a sudden?” Ha Chan asked.

 

“Well, I want to know what happen to my daughter to her day.” Ha Chan’s mom answered.

 

“Well mom, nothing’s change. It’s still normal day for me.” Ha Chan replied.

 

“What about your crush? What is his name again? Seung Hyun?” Ha Chan’s mom asked.

 

“Mom! Nothing’s special, alright? He just thinks of me as a friend, anyway.” Ha Chan answered, sadly.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Annyeong! 1st Chapter! Hope you like it!