CHAPTER THREE

Best Friends Love

 

Saturday morning came; TOP woke up and did his morning routine. He dress up and went out of their house with his bicycle. He stopped when he heard his name being called. He turned his head and saw Jin Young smiling and waving at him.

 

“Omo, Jin Young. You didn’t wait for us yesterday.” TOP exclaims. Jin Young smiled.

 

“Sorry, I’m just excited to see my dad. What did you do yesterday with the two?” Jin Young asked.

 

“Well, we went to our usual café.” TOP answered. Jin Young nodded.

 

“Uhm, do you want to eat? My treat, payment for not with my best friends yesterday; I’ll treat the two later.” Jin Young exclaims and smiled. TOP agreed and they went to the nearest café.

 

They ordered and when their order is served, they started eating and talked about school, about their other two best friends. Jin Young paid it like she said.

 

“Ha Chan went to my house yesterday and she told me you like someone. Who is this someone then?” Jin Young asked.

 

---JIN YOUNG’S POV---

 

“Ha Chan went to my house yesterday and she told me you like someone. Who is this someone then?” I asked. TOP smiled shyly.

 

“Don’t tell to anyone especially Ha Chan. Even to Seungri don’t tell to him, he’s really loud. Keke~” TOP said and smiled. I nodded and smiled.

 

Honestly, I like TOP and I know already that he doesn’t like me because if he like me he’ll not going to tell me who he like.

 

“Jin Young!” TOP called me and I look at him.

 

“Yes?” I asked. He went closer to me and whispered someone’s name.

 

“I like Ha Chan.” He whispered. I widen my eyes.

 

“You like…. Ha Chan?” I asked and he nodded. I fake a smile and he smiled back.

 

“Do you know that she told me that I should confess to the girl I like because I didn’t know if she feels the same. She doesn’t know she’s the one I like.” TOP exclaims and chuckles.

 

Ouch! It hurts! I feel like my heart broke into pieces.

 

“Uhm, TOP sorry but my mom messages me and she want me to go back home now. I’ll go now. Bye~” I said and ran before my tears falls.

 

---END OF POV---

 

Jin Young ran, she reaches an old abandon playground. She sat on the swing and cried.

 

*Aish! Jin Young, you pabo! Why are you crying? But it’s really hurt. He like Ha Chan, my best friend and like a sister to Me.* Jin Young thought.

 

Jin Young wipes her tears and stood up. She was about to walk when she saw Seungri in front of her. She jump in shock and place her hand in her chest.

 

“Jin Young? Did you cry?” Seungri asked worried. Jin Young shook her head.

 

“Why are you here Seung Hyun?” Jin Young asked.

 

“I saw you running so I followed you.” Seungri answered. Jin Young nodded.

 

“I’m going now, Seung Hyun. Bye~” Jin Young said and fake a smile.

 

Jin Young went back to her house and immediately went inside of her room.

 

~O~

 

Seungri went back to his house as well and really worried about Jin Young.

 

---NEXT DAY---

 

Ha Chan is in her house, bored. She called Seungri, TOP and Jin Young. She went to the bathroom and dress up. After doing her stuffs, she went out and made her way in the mall.

 

She waited outside of the mall and after a few minutes, TOP, Seungri and Jin Young arrived. They went inside and every store they see, they go there and buy some stuff.

 

TOP always near to Ha Chan; Seungri to Jin Young. Jin Young is hurting inside, seeing Ha Chan and TOP so close but she manage to ignore it. Seungri notice that Jin Young always looking at Ha Chan and TOP, so he places his hand to Jin Young’s shoulder.

 

“Aww, they’re cute together right?” Seungri asked. Jin Young looked at him.

 

“Uhm, Y-yeah. They’re cute together.” Jin Young answered. She said it even though she’s hurting.

 

“Let’s leave them there, let’s go somewhere!” Seungri said happily.

 

Jin Young have no choice so she just follows Seungri. She thought maybe that’s a good idea, so that she’ll not see them together.

 

TOP and Ha Chan is enjoying their moment that they didn’t notice that their two best friend left them.

 

While on the other side, Seungri is making Jin Young laugh and smiled. Jin Young always laugh at Seungri’s jokes. Her laugh is true not a fake one. They went to the ice cream parlor. Seungri and Jin Young really love ice cream.

 

“You’re so cute!” Seungri exclaims and put some ice cream to Jin Young’s nose.

 

“Yah!” Jin Young said and put some ice cream to Seungri’s face.

 

Jin Young laugh at Seungri’s face, Seungri laugh as well.

 

~O~

 

“Aish! Where are Jin Young and Seungri?” Ha Chan asked. TOP shrugged his shoulder and continue to look somewhere.

 

They walked near the ice cream parlor, and finally the saw the two. But they just watch them.

 

“Are they together now?” TOP asked. Ha Chan shrugged.

 

“Seungri really like Jin Young. He always does his best to make Jin Young happy.” Ha Chan exclaims. TOP and Ha Chan smiled and leave the two.

 

~O~

 

Jin Young and Seungri clean their faces that full of ice cream. Jin Young chuckles.

 

---JIN YOUNG’S POV---

 

I still feel the hurt but because of Cute Panda here at my side, I think I became happy.

Wait, did I mention Seungri a CUTE Panda? Oh well, he’s really nice, handsome and cute but a little ert. Keke~

 

Seungri drove me back home. I went out of his car and he did the same. I face him and smiled.

 

“Uhm. Thanks for today Seung Hyun, I had fun.” I said and smiled. He smiled.

 

“It’s okay. I’ll do everything for you, Jin Young.” Seungri said and smiled.

 

I waved at him and went inside of my house. I peaked at our window and he went to his car and drove off.

 

*Why do you always knew what makes me happy, Seung Hyun?* I thought.

 

---END OF POV---

 

~O~

 

TOP drove Ha Chan to her house. Ha Chan bid her good bye to TOP. She went inside of her house and twirl in happiness.

 

“Someone is happy today~” Ha Chan’s mom sang. Ha Chan smiled.

 

They sat in the couch then Ha Chan told about what happened earlier.

 

“So, you’re like a couple then?” Her mom asked.

 

“Well, I guess. When we’re going to different store, they think of us are couple.” Ha Chan explained and her mom chuckles.

 

Ha Chan went to her room happily and change her clothes.

 

While TOP on his room, smiling like crazy. His sister came to his room and notice TOP smiling.

 

“Yah! Choi Seung Hyun, you’re really crazy!” His sister exclaims and laughs. TOP looked at his sister and continue to smile.

 

“Why are you smiling? What happened earlier?” His sister asked. TOP smiled.

 

He told what happened and his sister squealed.

 

“You have to tell her soon~” His sister said and smiled.

 

TOP thought for a second and agreed to his sister’s idea. 

----------||----------||----------||----------||----------||----------||----------||----------

Annyeong! Another Update! Hope you like it!